Chapter 9

It was now the day before the wedding and to say I was stressed would be an understatement.

I was nervous, excited, and scared all at once. I was thankful that my father wouldn't be attending the wedding and only God knows how mad he must be after we broke the contract. I had been rushing back and forth pacing around my room. "What if I fall while walking down the aisle" I whined and covered my face with my hands.

My best friend Lara, was looking at me weirdly with a (is this b*tch fr rn) look on her face."STOP LOOKING AT ME LIKE THAT YOU'RE MAKING ME PANIC." I yelled out which resulted In her laughing at me.

Luciano had left for some Important work interview that was brought up last minute. I was going to visit him later on but a part of me was feeling sick to the stomach worrying about tomorrow.

I slipped into a white floral dress, its pretty patterns reflecting the weather and brighter day. I rushed out of the house and found my waiting driver, we sat in silence until the building came into my view.

I hopped out and walked upstairs to the top floor, which is where Luciano's office was. When I reached his door I suddenly felt a strange sense of unease.

 I hesitated for a moment, took a deep breath, and then pushed the door open gently.

What I witnessed felt like I had been stabbed with a knife. Luciano,  stood there close to a woman I didn't recognize, their lips locked Together. My eyes widened in disbelief, refusing to process the painful scene unfolding before me.

When he saw me he immediately pushed her away." Isabella I swear it's not what it looks like," he said as the girl smirked and walked out.

Tears welled up in my eyes as I finally found my voice. "How could you, Luciano? After everything, how could you betray me like this?"