Chapter 13

A/n: so this chapter is a little different so prepare for it let's all gather our fists and get ready to punch someone.

T.w :self harm,suicide,sexual assault,corse language are all mentioned in this chapter. if you are uncomfortable with these topics please don't read for your own well-being, because mental health matters more than a book.also like very very emotional people can prepare themselves MAYBE?? idk cause I cried while writing this so who knows.

Everything had been great, You and Luciano had been getting really close, Like a real married couple.

you got up from your bed and walked down the stairs, that was until you heard noises coming from Luciano's office.

***

My heart dropped when I burst into his office.I saw him. And her. Luciano and Maria. Maria was on the table. Luca was between her legs. Just the way he was with me a few days ago.

Obviously, I knew Maria she was well-known, and the worst part is..She was Luciano's ex.

"What the actual fuck?" I said. He smirked and started walking closer to me.

"Aww baby." he said while opening his arms to embrace me "No don't touch me," I said. And ran upstairs to my room. He ran after me. I tried to lock the door but he opened it before I could lock it.

He sighed and shook his head. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry for using you for your body. But I did it. It was all, a dare. I take your virginity I get $3.2 million dollars. And then I sell you to the Russian mafia. I'm sorry, I really am. The first time I saw you I knew I'd fuck you. I didn't regret making out with Maria or that woman in my office. Ofcourse you're young but you're way too naive. 

"You trust everyone you believe everything everyone says. It's kinda your fault for being such a whore." (A/n:bitch I'll bonk you in the head watch your mouth you dirty haywan)

He laughed and walked out.I felt tears in my eyes. And now on my cheeks. He used me. He used my body.

I dropped to the floor and let it all out. He kissed her the way he kissed me. He touched her the way he touched me. He told her stuff the way he told me. He's so fucking un original it hurts.

I could still see the sight of him standing between her legs. Kissing her lips. His hand trailing all over her body. 

He wanted money. And that's what he got. He got it and he wanted something new. So now he's with Maria again. Telling her things that he used to tell me. Kissing her lips the way he kissed mine. Touching her body the way he touched mine.

What was I expecting? Stupid. fucking, childish me. How didn't I realize?

I cried my eyes out, "I fucking trusted you, I told you things I hadn't even told my own family, God I'm so fucking stupid for believing people could change.

" I denied every rumor and every single thing people had been saying, GOD HOW FUCKING STUPID COULD I BE."

Men. Men are so messed up.

 Or is it me? Or am I the one who's messed up?

I cried and cried. I felt like a whore. A slut. 

I sat there feeling ashamed. I was looking at the mirror. When all the hickies came into view I once looked at them feeling flushed and now, It only makes me feel disgusted.

I ran to the kitchen downstairs before grabbing a knife."I deserve this right??why else would I be constantly suffering so much?" I started laughing and laughing.I pointed the knife at my heart and aligned it perfectly onto my chest.

my hand started shaking which led me to drop the knife.I gasped and backed away.

"God if you're gonna kill yourself at least do it fast it's getting boring to watch." Maria laughed with her ugly ass squeaky toddler voice. 

But something else caught my attention, the gun in the cabinet.I grabbed it and quickly pulled it up to my heart and pulled the trigger.

Then it all went black.

*********************************

I gasped when I realized I was in a dark room It was slowly getting hard to breathe. I started choking from crying. I tried to take deep breaths in and out. And it honestly helped me.

was this all just a dream??

A/n:Ik we all wanted to bash Luciano up in this chapter but what do you think actually happened ,was this all just a dream or did Isabella not actually die from that bullet? and where is she now?