𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

EPILOGUE:❝︎Before I Wake❞︎

EPILOGUE:
❝︎Before I Wake❞︎

RAELYNN SAT THERE WITH HER SISTER, A LAUGH FALLING FROM HER LIPS. It's been a few years since Raelynn learned to control the monster and now she saw it as her equal. It would take over her body and she would kill anyone that ever dared to harm her without blinking an eye. It didn't deserve to be called a monster because that wasn't what it was anymore. Raelynn had yet to figure out what she wanted to call it yet.

Raelynn had taken a break from the Avengers and all of the training, deciding to spend some quality time with her sister. The two had went on their own little vacation and now they were in Florida, laying on the beaches and conversing with each other about everything under the sun. Aurelia had managed to heal from the death of Jean, but it never failed to make her sad whenever she thought about her. She still hadn't allowed herself to move on but Aurelia swore it was for the better, claiming she wouldn't get a new girlfriend until Raelynn got someone of her own. Raelynn had just merely dismissed her at the mere thought.

"I'm telling you, it's going to happen one day and you're going to love it." Raelynn argued, looking at her sister as her smile stayed on her face.

"I know." Aurelia sighed, hugging her knees. "I want it to happen, but I just don't want to betray Jean."

"Aria, you won't be betraying her." Raelynn assured, placing a hand on her shoulder. "She would want you to be happy."

"I am happy." Aurelia stated. She nudged her sister with her shoulder. "I got my sister back. I couldn't ask for anything more. I've been alone for so long, thinking everyone in my family was dead and then you came back. I couldn't be more happier and grateful that you're alive. I love you sis, nothing will change that."

Raelynn felt tears prick at her eyes and she forced them away and smiled. "I love you too." The two sisters hugged before pulling away. Suddenly, a frown fell on Raelynn's face. "Aria?"

Aurelia frowned. "What?" Aurelia lifted her hand up and a frown pulled on her face as she watched her hand begin to dust away. "Rae, what's happening to me?"

"I don't know." Raelynn shook her head.

"Rae. . ."

Raelynn looked at her face and then looked down to see that she was beginning to dust away as well. "Oh, this can't be good." And then Aurelia was gone and Raelynn followed right after.

RAELYNN QUINN WILL RETURN!

END OF BEFORE I WAKE!

▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎
IT'S FINALLY FINISHED! I know that this book has literally been on hold forever and I'm just now getting it completed two years after posting it, but in my defense a lot of shit that I was not prepared for happened in my life and for a minute there I just simply stopped writing all together. However, I am glad that I finally got around to finishing this story.

As you can see, Raelynn does not go to the battle in Infinity War and she and her sister are both dusted away. They will both make an appearance in Endgame whenever I actually post the infinity war/endgame book. Which will be a long while from now. I have to finish writing all of my other TLAFS stories before I can even consider posting it, but I am excited.

Anyways, I hope you have all enjoyed Before I Wake! Please feel free to check out my other stories in my marvel series. I have a list published on my profile so check it out! I love you all so much. With all of my love, Rayne.

 With all of my love, Rayne