Italy x Singapore (angst, kind of)

Warning: violence 

"I-Italy, pls stop!" "Shut up! I never want to hear your voice again!" Italy screamed back as he continued to punch Singa. His fists were covered with blood by now and there wasn't a single look of regret on his face. "Why did you even come back?!" "B-because I love you...." "Love me!?you never even cared about me!" "I-I do ca-care about you, I really do!" Cried Singa. Then-then why would you leave me hanging on the edge of the cliff?! Stop lying already! "I -I'm not lying Italy, I-" "save it!" Italy yelled back at him. Tears were forming in his eyes as he continued to punch. " I care a-about you! I really do!" 

By now, Italy was getting tired of this, he picked Singa up by the neck and repeatedly slammed his head against the wall, causing the back of his head to bleed. 

          Italy's POV

'Ahhhh, I just love seeing the blood of my ex-boyfriend. Seeing his face in Agonizing pain looks like heaven to me.'

       NO ONE'S POV

Italy picked up a bat and started using it to his Singa repeatedly. When Singa was barely conscious, he picked him up by his ear and dragged him down to the basement. Upon reaching the entrance, Italy threw Singa down the stairs. There were all sorts of torture weapons down there, like knifes, axes, whips, etc. " hmmmmmm.... which one should I pick.... How about.... I think the axe." Italy said with a psychopathic grin as he grabbed the axe with both hands.

Singa just stared at Italy with wide, fearful eyes as he approached his ex. He set the axe down on the table. Italy than kicked Singa in his stomach causing the Singaporean to cry out in pain. Italy picked Singa up by his shirt and slammed him against the wall before saying in a very angry tone "Why are you not fighting bitch?" " B-because I don't want to hurt you...." Singa said while crying. " urggghhh! I don't fucking love you anymore idiot! And I'm gonna make sure that you won't either!" Italy screamed before picking the axe up and slamming it into Singa's head and chaining him to the wall.

When Italy slammed the door shut, he was surprised to see Germany standing at the doorway. " Germany, why are you here?" He asked. " ummmm... I heard and saw everything that happened, so I came here to tell you the truth." "THE TRUTH?!ILL TELL YOU THE FUCKING TRUTH! HE ABANDONED ME!" Italy screamed at Germany. Germany just stared at Italy blankly before saying, " Italy, Singa never let you there to die, he went to get help-" " how do you know, huh?!" " Just let me finish. So anyways, me and Japan were hiking at the same mountain, so you guys and he came to us for help. He brought us to you, but you had already slipped, so he teleported down to catch you even though he was not strong enough. But by the time we got down he was gone. You had starches all over your body and Singa was gone, we heard him screaming at something to go away on the way down and we saw bear claw marks on the ground. I think that he tried to scare away the bear because he loved you Italy. When you were still at the hospital, he would stay there for hours, not wanting to leave your side, he would even stay after visiting times were over."

When Italy heard this, he immediately told Germany to call the ambulance as he went down to the basement and unchained Singa. Germany had also called Japan since she was a police officer. When she came with the other police, Ger told the police (Japan) what actually happened, but he used random names as to not get Italy in trouble.

AT THE HOSTIPAL

"So.... Ummmmmmmmmm.... y-" "So what?" Italy said impatiently. "I hate to say this, but your friend is dead, sorry for your loss." said the doctor (Switzerland) "W-what what?" Italy said as tears started rolling down his checks.

When Italy finally calmed down, he went home. At home, he missed Singa so much that he decided to commit suicide. At the basement, he picked up the axe that he used to kill Singa, and he plunged it into his heart, ending his life, hoping to see his lover in heaven.

words: 735