Singapore x EU

Teacher x student thing. Rape by the way.

————————— —————————————

Singapore, that one student. He came early every time, he was the almost perfect student.

Why is he not the perfect student? 

Well, he cheated on like, nearly every exam EU gave out, and that annoyed EU  a lot.

So, one day during gym, in the boys locker room, EU decided that it was the perfect time to carry out his perfect plan.

(Notice how much I use the word "perfect" so much?)

So, when all the boys in the locker room was gone, EU came in, making sure to lock the door behind him.

"Hello, Singapore." EU said, his voice echoing over the empty room, scaring Singapore.

"M-Mr.EU? W-What are y-you do-doing here?" Singapore asked nervously, slowly backing away from is teacher.

Then, EU cornered Singapore, and Singapore cried, not daring to make eye contact with his teacher.

Suddenly, EU reached into his back pocket, before saying, "wow, you're only regretting all the times you cheated on the exams now, huh?" 

Singapore let out a small whimper as EU rubbed small circles around his neck.

Then, EU reached one hand up Singapore's shirt, and Singapore let out a moan as he rubbing his chest.

After EU took off their clothes and all...Sorry, me too lazy to write this thing...

Then, EU lifted Singapore's legs up, pressing his back against the wall and inserting three fingers into his hole, earning soft whimpers and moans as he thrusting in  and out.

"M-Mr.EU, w-what—argh! St-stop, please!" Singapore said as his teacher thrusted in his 15 long inch dick.

"Heh, no you bitchy slut. This is your punishment for cheating." EU lustfully answered, hitting Singapore's prostate as hard and fast as he could.

Singapore let out another cry as EU bit his neck, letting it bleed as he licked it off.

"Ha-ah— oh -I-I-ugghhh, M-Mr EUu-arggghhh." Singapore let out a string of moans as EU abused his sweet spot over a over again, not even giving him a moments rest.

Then, EU kissed him, licking everywhere in his mouth, claiming every spot as his.              

(Eww. That might have been cringe and weird to read.)

Singapore then came, spraying cum all over both their stomachs.

"Ugghh, ah~ mmmmm. Mr.EU..." Singa moaned as his teacher came inside him, painting his insides white.

"Let's see if you dare to cheat again, slutty bitch." EU said before dropping him on the floor and leaving him there with seed dripping out his dick. 'We'll see about that...'

Gosh, this was so weird and cringe to read, I bet you guys.