England x Singapore(smut)

It was a long day, and England was tired. When he got home, Singapore was there, surprising him. "S-Singapore, why are you here?" Suddenly, Singapore leaned on England and said, "mmm~ I want you in me daddy~" "W-what?!" England said, confused and blushing at the same time. "Mmm~ " Singa said as he started grinding against him down there, causing England to Moan a little bit. 'Fine, if it's what he wants, it's what he's going to get.' England thought to himself before picking him up like a baby and carrying him to his bedroom and locking the door. 

He dumped him on the bed, ripping his pants and boxers and started stroking his dic, causing him to moan a bit. He then forcefully slapped his dic multiple times, making Singa whine louder each time. Smirking, he pulled down his pants and undergarments down before thrusting in his dic and roughly thrusting in and out, causing Singapore to moan and scream.

"A-Ahh! Daddy! P-please S-Slow down!" Singa moaned. "No, sluts don't get privileges!" England growled as he started going even faster. "A-Ah daddy! I-I'm going to c-cum!" Singa said. "Hmmm, I don't think so, sluts don't get to~" England said as he placed a cock ring on Singa's dic. "A-Ah daddy-" "shut up u little slut!" England said as he slapped his dic very hard. Tears were flowing down Singa's cheeks and he was whimpering.

England slammed into Singa before groaning at his own release. England made Singa kneel down before shoving in his dic, gagging him. Singa started sucking it while being gagged. "Ahhh," England moaned as he shot semen down Singa's throat. He smirked as he saw the pathetic sight of Singa trying to swallow the cum. 

He then grabbed Singa by the hair and slammed him faced down on the bed. He slowly pushed in his dic, letting Singa endure the pain. He then started to roughly thrust until he came.

"D-daddy-ahhhh" Singa said as England removed the cock ring. They both laid on the bed before England said, "you should be daddy's little slut sometime." As he grabbed Singa's waist and pulled him closer.