Nazi Germany x Singapore x Japanese Empire (rape) Pt. 2

Third sighed, this idiot brother of his had no brain. NO brain at all.

Their enemies child was just standing in front of them. In a MAID'S DRESS. WHAT WAS THE WHOLE POINT OF THIS???

Why did he even live? 

"So, what do you intend to do with him?" Third asked as Nazi yawned.

"Dunno, that's why I asked you to come here." He replied , not even bothering to make eye contact. Rude. He's such an idiot. 

"Brother, why don't you just let him go?" JE's twin brother, Imperial Japan, asked. "Because we put so much effort into kidnapping him! We can't let him go so easily. Many BAD things he has done to us." JE answered, her eyebrows furrowing.

IJ grumbled, his sister was so stubborn.

"Just go if you're not happy." Nazi snorted. TR and IM exchanged a quick glance with each other before they both stood up and left, like Nazi had said.

"So, from today onwards, you will be our little servant, and if you screw up even ONCE, you will get a punishment." Nazi said as he grinned from ear to ear.

Singapore nodded almost immediately after Nazi's words. He was definitely scared.

"Now, go sweep the floors of the living room, and report back to us once you're done." JE commanded, resting on the bed as Singapore sped walked, almost ran out of the room.

Nazi sighed, resting his head on his chin. Being a bad guy was so hard. Having a servant was so hard. He hated the stupid face of Singapore and his voice and how GERMANY, HIS OWN SON, LOVED HIM!!!

Nazi grumbled. "Naziiiii... I'm so horny..." JE groaned. "Then go fuck Fascit..." Nazi grumbled back.

Not a moment later, Singapore came back, and JE ordered him to shut the door.

Singapore of course obliged, he was of course scared. Ha ha. Nazi then wondered how Germany could love someone as weak and timid as him???

The moment the door was locked, JE pounced on Singapore and slammed him against the wall, taking their pants and boxers off.

Singapore whimpered but didn't complain or try to get away. Wired, anyways, Nazi decided to join them. Why not?

He grabbed a bag full of 'fun' toys to play with. It always sat in the second drawer of the bedside table.

JE lifted up Singapore's legs to wrap around his waist. And slowly stuck his ass into Singapore's dick, Singapore whined, it hurt a little bit.

Nazi got between Singapore and the wall and shoved his cock inside the back hole, the tight walls wrapped tightly around his ass, gosh, he was so tight.

"Ahhh, uhh, uh" Singapore moaned as JE and Nazi slowly moved in and out.

JE let out a chuckle as Singapore whimpered under him, he could be stupid at times, but he now knew why Germany had a crush on him, he was so cute. 

Nazi started to thrust in and out of Singapore, enjoying the sounds that came out of his mouth.

JE grinned as Singapore came, he was truly cute, imagined what would've happened if he had listened to his sister and let the Singaporean go.

As JE came inside Singapore, he let out a groan of exhaustion.

Nazi, had the same reaction, expect quieter.

Cum dripped out of both Singapore's holes, he was tired, and felt like fainting, he wondered if he would ever see a single streak of light again, considering that there weren't any windows  or doors that Singapore knew of.