Sweden x Singapore (smut)

NO ONE'S POV

Sweden woke up in a totally different environment, he realized that he was sleeping with Singapore, why would he ever do that?

SWEDEN'S POV

'Why the hell am I here and why am I sleeping with Singapore?' I thought to myself, that's when Singa woke up. "Wha-? Where am I? Sweden? Where are we?" "Don't ask me, I have no idea."

NO ONE'S POV

They realized that they were naked, and they freaked out. "ugggghhhhh.... my body feels so soorrreeee.... " Moaned Singa. That's when Sweden noticed all the Hickeys on Singa's neck. He than remembered that last night they were drunk, and nothing else. 

(What happened last night: Sweden walked into a bar and sat next to the already drunk Singaporean and got drunk too. They talked for a while before going to Singa's house and into the basement. Sweden than ripped off all their clothes and undergarments then he sucked hard on Singa's neck making him moan loudly. After giving him a few more Hickeys, he roughly thrusted in his dick making him gasp and moan even louder than before. After they both came they had two more rounds before Singa fainted and Sweden fell asleep.)

They quickly got dressed and never talked about it again.