USSR x Singapore (smut)

NO ONE'S POV

"Uh- Mr. Soviet Union?" "Hmmm? yes Singapore?" "Umm....can you- help me with something?" "Oh, um, sure, I guess, " Soviet answered. (USSR is here because ASEAN asked him to babysit his kids. Singa and USSR r home alone by themselves cus' the others have gone shopping.) *USSR walks over to Singapore's room.

"So, what do you need help with?" Soviet asked Singa. Uhhh... I need help with- Uhhh.... -" "Homework?" "no, Emm.... I need help with.... Umm.... I-uh, I'm having Uh.... bedroom issues...." Soviet stared at the window blankly before saying, Ï can help you, but what if the others come home?" "T-they said that they will be back in about 4 hours...." Singa said. Soviet sighed as he closed and locked the door as he walked over to Singapore, who was flustered red. Soviet gave him a kiss on the lips, making him snap out of his daze, and kiss him back. Soviet inserted his tounge into Singa's mouth, he explored every conner of his mouth before taking off his and Singa's clothing.

He then grabbed a bottle of lube before lubricating his fingers and inserted one into Singa's hole, making him whimper in slight pain. He then inserted the 2nd and 3rd and making a stretching motion. Soviet than inserted the 4th and 5th, fisting him. After prepping him, he lubricated his dick before pushing in the tip, making tears spring into Singa's eyes. 

He pushed in more and then thrusted in the rest. Once he got the signal that he could move, he began slowly thrusting in and out of his hole, making Singa moan loudly. He then started thrusting in and out faster than before, making Singa moan louder than before. "A-Ahh! I-I'm g-gonna cum!" Singa moaned. After hearing this, Soviet went faster than before, causing Singa to reach his climax. He then finished him off with one, final thrust before painting his insides white. Suddenly, they heard the doorbell ring, the moment they heard that, they quickly cleaned themselves up, wore their clothes and went downstairs.