Iceland x Singapore Pt 2 (smut)

Got bondage-

"Sorry, love, but you will get used to it soon, I promise." Iceland said as he hugged Singapore.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Looking at how scared His *kind of lover was, he kind of felt a bit bad for him. He couldn't think of any good way to make Singapore feel better, but Singapore looked really cute when he was scared. 

'I kind of want to fuck him-' Iceland thought as he kissed Singapore's head. 'But Singapore won't really want that, and he wouldn't stay still, ' Iceland thought harder, 'He would probably try to get away from me.... maybe tying him up would work.' 

Iceland pushed Singapore back down onto his bed before opening the side drawer and pulling out a hand cuff and a gag ball. Singapore freezed the moment he saw Iceland and tried to get away, but Iceland grabbed the back of Singapore's shirt and pulled him back. 

Singapore whined softly before Iceland started kissing Singapore's neck, causing Singapore to moan softly. (I just used the same word 3 times- guess what word: easy) He ripped off Singapore's shirt before hand cuffing Singapore's hands behind his back. Singapore started crying. Iceland then stuffed the gag ball into Singa's mouth before biting and sucking his neck really hard, till the point with blood came out. Iceland quickly licked all the blood off and kept on biting Singapore's neck until he found Singa's sweet spot, to which Singapore moan and octave louder. 

Iceland licked his lips and said, "Hmmmm.... you taste delicious." Iceland pushed Singapore back down on his back and stripped them both. 

He started stroking Singa's dic, causing Singapore to moan very softly. Iceland grabbed a bottle of lube before squeezing a little amount of lube on one of his fingers, as a little punishment for earlier. 

He inserted all five of his fingers at once, smirking as Singapore screamed and moaned really loud as tears filled his eyes. drool was already dripping down his chin. 

Iceland started moving his fingers at a slow pace, a bit sorry for some reason. He licked the drool off Singapore's mouth and after prepping Singa, he lubed up his cock before he rubbed the tip against Singa's dick before pushing in his whole length. Singapore screamed even louder then before Iceland slapped Singa's dick and told him to shut up. 

Singapore cried whilst moaning but sadly for him, Iceland didn't really care about that. "ahhhh~ you a-are so d-damn tight~" Iceland said as he started thrusting in and out of Singa's hole.

"I-Iceland! Arrrggggghhhh~Mhhhh~ P-Please slow d-d-down~" Singapore screamed as Iceland started to slam into his prostate. 

Iceland laughed before taking off the gag ball and deep kissing him. "Oh fuck~ I'm goanna cum~" Iceland said as he parted from the kiss. Singapore, who was now used to the speed Iceland was going, moaned out, "S-So close~" Iceland kissed Singa. After Singa cummed, he also cummed. After untying Singa, he kissed Singa and then they both fell asleep.