(Smut)America x Singapore (jail cleaner~)

NO ONE'S POV

America sat in his jail cell, godamn it, it was so hot in here, but things were about to get much more heated. 

Apparently, the jail cleaner that was going to clean his cell today, used to be part of the strip club. He worked as a strip teaser there, and he would let anybody fuck him, for free. But it was only if they were in jail.America was last, and he was pretty excited.

Ame was in the middle of a great afternoon night when he was woken up by the cell door slamming shut. "Wha-?" Oh, it was the cleaner. The cleaner, who was called Singapore, judging by his name tag, stared at him with a monotone face before starting to clean the floor.

USA stared at him cleaning, picturing him naked in his mind. "Damn, he looks so cute," Ame thought to himself, eyes still on Singapore.

When Singa was in the middle of cleaning the sink, he noticed Ame staring at him. "You got a problem? Why do you keep staring at me?" He asked. "So, I've heard from the other inmates that you were once a strip teaser? And that you are also a huge slut~" USA asked lying down, still staring at him. "Sure I am, I could do it right now, if you'd want~" Singa said, his expression changing a bit. (I can't believe that I spelled expression right.)

There was no turning back now.

Standing up and walking over to Singapore, who now bent over, his pants sliding off slightly, USA grabbed him by the waist before bringing him back up.

"Please do you're thing quick, I have work to do here." Singa said as he blew some dust away. "Let's see if you can still work once I fuck your brains out."Ame said as he nibbled his ear slightly, breathing hot air on him.

Singapore let out a satisfied moan when USA licked the inside of his ear. US made him get down on his hands and knees before pulling down his pants and boxers.

His hands started to roam around Singa's body, touching every curve. He started to tease him, wanting to see how much of a slut he really was.

Singapore let out a small whine as US brushed his hands at the tip of his member. Pre-cum was already leaking out. "My, my, someone's being needy~" Ame said, stroking him now. "Let's see you beg first~" 

'Damn, he's being such a teaser right now.' Singa thought. He didn't really want to beg, so he tried to get the cock inside him himself. He raised his bum, trying to push the cock in.

Unluckily, US noticed that, so he grabbed his waist and pushed him back down, holding him in place.

"I said beg~" He repeated once more. Singapore let out a small please, but US pretended to not hear him. After a while of softly pleading, it turned fro  that into cries of desperation. 

"Now that's more like it~" US said, smirking. Without hesitation, he thrusted in his full length, not bothering to prep him.

He imminently started to thrust in and out, Singapore was a bit tight, which just encouraged him to go at an abnormal speed.

"Ahhhhhhhh~ O-Oh god~ Ahhhhh! Ahh yes~" Singa let out cries of pleasure and pain at the same time.

 After round 1, he was feeling exhausted, but the inmate didn't stop just there. After 2 more rounds, his bum hurt like hell, but the inmate still didn't stop. 3 rounds later and he let out a dry orgasm, but the inmate still hadn't let out his 5th yet. After 2 rounds more he finally collapsed onto the floor, Ame also pulling out.

"*pant, see, I-I told you *pant t-that I would f-fuck you're brains *pant." Ame said, quite happy in how he completely ruined Singapore.