Indonesia x Singapore x Philippines

Singapore's POV

I was at my house with my family, and we were watching TV. I was getting bored of watching so I went to my room and sat down on my bed to watch some Star Wars on my phone. I was trying to find a comfortable spot on my bed when I heard a notification on my phone. I picked up my phone, went to WhatsApp and found that Indo, my brother, had messaged me.

It said 'Hi, can you come over to my house? Phil is also here and, it's been a long time since we saw each other anyways:)' I sighed, he decided to go, after all, it had been a pretty long time since we had seen each other, like Indo had said. 

I went back to the living room where my brother and dad was. "Dad?" "Yes son? Do you want something?" "Um, can I go over to my friend's house?" "Oh, sure you can" "Thanks dad" 

NO ONE'S POV

When Singa got to Indo's house, the door wasn't locked. When inside the house, he went to the living room and was surprised to find Indo and Phil having masturbation on the sofa with sex toys. 

"Oh, uh- Ha ha, didn't see you there Singa" Indo said while faking laughing. "Is that what you are actually wearing here?" Phil asked as he cummed. Singa was wearing a singlet and some very short pants. He ignored Phil's question and went to Indo's bathroom. He was about to take out his clothing from his bag and he was in his boxers when Indo came in. 

"Hi Singa," Indo said as he started to take off Singa's boxers. ignoring his (Singa) question, He slowly entered Singa's back hole (You know what I mean). "A-ahhhh, I-Indo w-w-what are y-you ahhh doing?" Indo started giving Singa pepper kisses on Singa's neck, making him moan a bit louder. Phil came in and found what Indo was doing without him. He (Phil) stood Infront of Singa and kissed him on the lips. He then thrusted in his dick and didn't give any time for Singa to adjust. "Hah~ P-Phil, I-Indo w-w-what are y-you doooiiiiinnnngggg?" His (Singa) genitals were starting to hurt and he swearer he saw stars and he vision was starting to blur until Phil found his sweet spot. "Damn Singa~ You're tight~" 

Singa was starting to get used to the speed that Indo and Phil were going at. Phil slammed into Singa a few more times before painting his insides white. Indo on the other hand, thrusted a bit faster than Phil and also cummed, filling Singa to the brim. 

This was a first time he had sexual contact with both of them, but he loved the way both of them were having rough sex with him. Phil and Indo helped Singa wear back his cloths and they spent a few hours watching TV before Indo drove them both home.