Yandere! Germany x Singapore

NO ONE'S POV

It was a beautiful day, Singapore was on his way to work, "phew, hot leh today," Singapore said to himself as he entered the office building. 

The moment he stepped inside, he was met with a cold blast to air-con, he felt so much better, even though sweat was dripping down his head.

When he got to the lift, he was met with many happy faces and a lot of 'hellos,' him being the most liked person in the office building.

"Hey Sing," Singapore heard someone say to him when he pressed the lift button. "Oh, hey Germany, didn't see you there," Singapore answered with a smile. "You seem hot, do you want a piece of tissue?" Germany asked him with a slightly concerned face. Singapore politely denied him , smiling. Little did he know, he had just dodged that Yandere trying to kidnapped him.

-The tissue was coated with some sleeping powder.

When both Germany and Singapore sat down at their seats, (they are business partners) everyone was staring at Singapore, which made Germany jealous.

AFTER WORK 

Ger and Singa went down together and Ger invited Singa to his house for tea, which Singapore agreed to. ( That was not a good choice.)

Singa and Ger had a long talk about how much their bosses, ASEAN and EU was giving them, it was really stressful. 

After a few hours, Singapore told Germany that he needed to go home, but that was when Germany turned into his Yandere self. 

He grabbed Singa's hand when Singapore was about to turn the door handle, causing the Singaporean to look at him with an annoyed face. "Germany, didn't you hear me? I said that I have to go now, my parents will be angry at me if I don't go home now. I didn't even tell them that I was going to your house," Singa said as he tried to get out of Germany's strong grasp.

Suddenly, Germany took out a cloth and gagged Singapore. Desperate, Singapore tried his best to get away from Germany, but to no avail, he couldn't. After all, he was no match for a country that was stronger than him by a lot.

He vision suddenly blurred, his no vent was getting weaker and weaker by the second, his vision was blurring rapidly, he was blacking out.

Soon, he passed out.

I'll make a part two soon! I promise!