Special Y/N thing?

This is a thank you thing (?) for getting this book  to 2k reads...? (I think and uhhh... i think 15? followers...?) Sorry if this is werid.

So, anyways, without further or do, you are a male (just pretend) and you are GAY. Yeah, you're gay.

As you walk around the mall, you realise that someone slightly shorter then you has been staring at you since you started eating.

When the person gets up and goes into some place that looks very desserted, you immediately get up and follow him, curious.

He stops and suddenly turns around to stare at you. Shit. You've been caught...

You see that he's wearing some really, and when I say really, I mean really short shorts.

"Hi y/n!" He excitedly yells, frightning you. You furrow your eyebrows. How does he know you? how does he know your name? But.. he kinda looks cute...

"You must be wondering who am I and how I know your name..." The teen about your age says.

"...Don't worry, Im not a stalker!" He says, smiling warmly. He definately planning something sinister. "Why are you even wearing such short shorts- I mean, pants..." You quickly correct that stupid, small mistake. 

Oh no, why did you say that?!! Now he'll never like you!

"This... This is just my style..." "Yeah, but do you have to wear that? You look like a slut. Espacially with that collared shirt." 

Well. That's it. He might just walk away.

He frowns at you and you are suddenly so much confident to hurt his feelings. But what can he even do to you?

"Seriously? You have to say that?" He sounds close to tears. "Yes. Slut." "You... You... You can't just ... You can't just go-go around telling people that their sl-sluts just because of what they wear!" 

"... It doesn't matter. You're probably a prosotuite anyways." Ahem. What's the point in trying to save yourself when you can't even control whatever you say.

"...Well... You are right, but-" You immediately cut him off, shocked. "-YOU'RE A WHAT NOW?! I'M CALLING THE POILECE!!!" 

You take out your phone, but he snatches it out of your hands. "Please... Please don't call them..." He pleads. "I don't know how else to earn money... I can't find a job, and no one wants to appoint me...!"

Well, since I can, I'm skipping to the point where you have smut because I'm in a rush.

He sinks down on your cock. By now, he still doesn't know your name. Whatever. "Ha~ You're so big~" "And you're so tight~" 

You suddenly flips him over and start thrusting in and out of you. "Ahh~ Ahh! G-God- you feel so good" He moans, grabbing your shoulders.

"Yeah, I am." You say, not knowing why.

He looks at you werid for a second but his face then melts into mix of moans and (groans?)

"I. Love. You."

"Ahh~ I'm about to cum~!" He suddenly screams.

"M-me too..." You say as you release inside him.

Both of you pant as Singapore comes, and then you two date and get married. 

The end

.

.

.

.

.

.

.