My Fallen Angel

MPAJA x Singapore  angst, smut

"Please... N-No more..."

---------------------------------------------------------------

I wish...

---------------------------------------------------------------

For...

---------------------------------------------------------------

Someone...

---------------------------------------------------------------

To save me...

---------------------------------------------------------------

Dried up blood spaltters covered the walls and floors of the dirty basement smelling of rotting flesh.

Weapons and chains were spread out everwhere scattered on the floor.

A serverly wounded but alive victim sat chained to the floor, half naked.

He shook his once fluffy and pure white wings that were now dull in colour and had little holes and missing feathers that were littered al over the floor.

"Ah, my little 'angel' is awake, good..." 

A cold voice that came from the doorway made Singapore freeze.

PKI, Martial Law and MPAJA slowly made their way down the stairs with their sinister faces, except that MPAJA looked a bit more merciful and pitiful then yesterday.

"Haha, dear Singapore, MPAJA missed you so much~" Martial teased Singapore and MPAJA.

"SHUT. UP. MARTIAL. LAW." MPAJA said angrily. "This is why you only have friend."

Singapore couldn't help but laugh in his brain at Martial's and MPAJA's foolishness until PKI whacked the back of his head.

"Don't be too amused by them, idiot." PKI threatened, holding a knife to his neck.

MPAJA tried to stop PKI, but Martial held him back.

"Really? You're such a simp for him." PKI laughed at MPAJA.

MPAJA's face suddenly turned serious, he regained his strength and hit Martial, stepping on his head with his dirty shoe.

"Say that one more time and I'll clobber you."     (BTW. I took this line from one of the candy jem series : D)

"Definately simping~" The almost crushed into a pancake Martial Law contiuned to tease.

Well, let's just say both boys got into the biggest fight of all time, started World War II, and got equally hurt.

PKI sighed at these idiotic friends of his.

Singapore whimpered as PKI brushed the knife against his thigh.

"Don't worry, MpAJA won't be to  rough on you, will you MPAJA?" PKI said, grinning sinisterly.

"We''ll give you teo some alone time~" 

D. jk, jk

ddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

"Umm... I... You... Youdidn'tseeanything." MPAJA quickly said when he couldn't hear PKI and Martial Law leave arguing.

"So..." Singapore's words were stuck in his thoart and choking him, killing him.

"Don't worry, I have a plan to get you- I mean both of us here." MPAJA said, patting his head.

"Okay, I trust you..." MPAJA removed his hand and replaced it with his lips. "What's the plan?"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"MPAJA, didn't we already tell you not to bring him up here..." PKI grumbled, making his face at Singapore.

"Yeah, can't you listen to instructions~?" Martial Law agreed, but he got whacked at the back of his head by PKI.

Singapore looked so scared and... needing to go pi$$?

"I... I'm accompanying him to the bathroom..." MPAJA lied as he gripped Singapore's hand even tighter.

Later..

"There, you can climb out the window, I'll follow you after..." MPAJA said, opening the window above the toilet seat.

Just as Singapore got out, and MPAJA was about to climb out, PKI stopped him with his sharp voice. 

"And... Where do you think you two are going...?" 

After a bunch of screams, cries of pain, a bloody and brusied MPAJA was threw himself out of the window, breathing heavily and panting.

Tears contiunously rolled down his cheeks and his hands were stained with crimson red blood.

"MPAJA..." 

Uhh..I'll publish part 2 when I can-