Dazzle and Dash

I wake up, my head feeling dizzy and lightheaded. I looked around, it was just darkness. My eyes widened, remembering what had happened before I woke up here. I sat up quickly, looking around frantically for any sign of light that was visible.

All their was was a tiny crack of light, resembling to what a crack under a door would look. 

"So-someone, help me!" I screamed in fear, walking around in pure panic. I couldn't see anything though leading me to bump into everything in my path. 

There was no sound. Anywhere. 

I started to find it harder to breathe, I was hoping Void was here, maybe he could get me out of here. Then again, he was the one who put me in here in the first place. I sighed, my eyes started to cloud with tears. I fell to the cold stoned floor, unsure of what to do now. I was going to die here, wasn't I?

"Okay, no need to cry y/n." 

I looked up, my face frozen and pale. That beam of light started to widen, as Void had stepped through the door. He looked down at me, a slight smirk on his face. He had tilted his head downwards, examining every inch of my shaking body. 

I stared up at him, my breath caught in my throat. I felt anger towards him now, instead of fear, though maybe he was going to let me out? My anger vanished now, hope was slowly being erupted as I stared at his eyes from below. 

"You look good below me." He commented, with a smirk on his face as he slowly knelt down beside me. 

There goes my hope. All my anger was back quick as a flash, I quickly stood up and slapped him across the face as hard as I could. 

I watched him take the blow but quickly recover, but now I could tell he was holding back his anger. 

"Ouch, that really hurt." He exclaimed sarcastically, as he slowly stood up to meet my eyes once again. He stood over me, his chest was so close to me, I could practically feel his cold body through my shirt. 

"Your welcome by the way." He whispered, leaning his head a little closer to mine. I looked at his lips, then back at his eyes, and I did that over and over again. 

"Oh ya, thanks for locking me in some prison and kidnapping me!" I whispered yelled, staring at him in pure rage. I cant believe I ever held onto hope for this cold, heartless, monster. 

"Again. Your welcome." 

I scoffed, and turned away from him, seeing the door he had walked into still wide open. I glanced at Void, and made a run for it. I smiled a bit when I passed through the door, but once I cut the corner, I ran into him once again. Only this time, I could see every inch of his face and body. 

"God! Your everywhere!" I grunted in annoyance, taking a step back from him because we were even closer than we were before. 

He smirked again, I noticed his tongue moving around in his mouth as he smirked, causing it to make a clicking sound. I wasn't sure why, but I found myself taking in a deep breath, as he began to walk even closer to me. I felt my stomach turn upside down as I ran into the wall I passed, he then stood right above me. Looking down at me while he lifted his arm, resting it on the wall above me. 

"Wha-what are you doing?" I ask nervously, looking anywhere but his dark eyes. 

"Just seeing how you would react. I'm noticing you aren't scared of me?" He continued to maintain eye contact, yet I couldn't. 

"Of course I'm scared of you!" I look at him now, surprised he would even say that to me. 

He rolled his eyes, I started to feel his hip get closer to me, though his upper body remained still. My breathing started to fasten as I stared at his lips and then his eyes. 

"No, your nervous. Not scared." 

"That's the same thing." I whispered to him, staring at his lips only now. 

"Its different." He whispered, as he got even closer, our lips almost grazing, I felt his hip against me very faintly though, I was practically drowning of fear. 

I just continued to stare at his lips, though I saw him lean in, but quickly stop before any touch of our lips could collide. 

"Or maybe it is the same thing." He whispered with a smirk as he stepped away from me. I let out a breath I didn't even know I was holding. 

I step away from the wall, looking around the dark, twisty hallways. 

"Till we meet again y/n" He winked at me, before disappearing in a dark gloomy mist. 

"I-

"Y/n! There you are!" 

I snapped my neck, seeing the pack run towards me, giving me a hug. I noticed I was still feeling tingly after what had just happened. I looked at everyone, they seemed surprised to see me so calm yet I was far from calm. 

"Whe-where am I?" 

"Eichen house."

"Are you okay?" Kira asked, hugging me once again, I could feel her body shaking of fear. It was nice knowing she cared for me, I didn't feel like this with anyone else in the pack.

"I-Im okay, he didn't do anything to me. I-Im safe.." I tried to explain without developing tears in my eyes. 

He was right. Void was right wasn't he?

I wasn't scared of him, I never was. Even when he chokes me, even when he kidnaps me, in the end I'm not scared of him. 

I was nervous to be around him. He affects me in a way I never thought could be affected. 

I was definitely entering the danger zone

|| Sorry for the short chap! ||

What do you think of it so far?

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚