Unforgettable Night 2/2

If you want to listen to this, this is the song that y/n and Void dance too later in the chapter. Lol Spoiler!

Also this chapter is just a bit heated, but nothing really happens. Just thought I should warn you!

CHAPTER 14

---

We walked into the school, everyone's eyes were on us. I started to breathe quick shallow breaths now, my hands starting to get a but clammy probably. I glanced up at Void, seeing as his eyes shined with some fear and the look of being overwhelmed. 

Even though I knew deep down Void was loving every second of this. 

We walked down the hallways all the way down to the gymnasium, walking through the doors. Seeing lights flash all around us, music blasting to the loudest I've ever heard music be at. 

"Y/n! Im so glad you ca--

Kira, Malia, and Allison all ran up to me excitedly until they turned and faced Void. My eyes widened a bit in fear, hoping they thought it was the actual Stiles. I looked behind them, seeing the rest of the pack slowly walk up to us cautiously. 

"Guys, I'm so sorry. I-It wasnt me.." 

Void started to tremble, and stutter slightly, his eyes clouding very faintly, though I think I was the only one who had noticed his eyes. 

Not that I was gazing at his eyes or anything, its just that I only noticed the tears. 

"How the hell do we know this isn't the other you?" Allison asked threatenly, glaring her eyes at him suspiciously. Everyone around us hadn't even noticed the amount of tension that floated around us, they all just continued to dance and sing to California Girls by Katy Perry.

I know it was 2023 and that this song was pretty old, but sometimes the old music is the best. 

"Do you really think void or whatever his name is would take her to the dance for no reason? Guys! Its me! I swear to god its me." 

He was good. 

He was really good. 

He almost fooled me. 

Scott narrowed his eyes at Void while everyone slowly softened their facial expressions and started to hug what they thought was Stiles. I smiled, looking up at Void, seeing as he glanced down at me with a smile while his eyes were tearful. 

"Why are you going to the dance with y/n?" 

Lydia finally asked, I was surprised she lasted that long without asking that question. 

He glanced at Lydia then at me nervously before finally answering her. 

"Well I wanted to take her to the formal because I sort of kidnapped her, and tortured her more than all the other people." He stuttered a bit, he was so good at impersonating Stiles it caused me to tense up. 

Lydia just narrowed her eyes, but accepted it. Void approached her slowly smiling faintly as he kissed her. Everyone just stood there awkwardly as we noticed Lydia wanted to deepen the kiss. 

I didn't even notice I was glaring at them, I only noticed my sudden change in mood. My stomach felt like it was tightening while burning, if that makes any sense. 

Void was too good at impersonating Stiles. 

Lydia finally let go of him, looking back at me with a smirk on her face like she was proud he chose her. I rolled my eyes and took a deep breath, hoping my anger wouldn't show through.