Greasy Hair Day

It might be a bit spicy, but no making out and stuff, just a few adult words if your not comfortable with that, i'm just letting you know!

CHAPTER 23

---

It has been maybe like two weeks since Void had shown up at my door unannounced, and right when he said he wanted to say sorry I sort of...did something bad... and I feel absolutely terrible about what I did!

I was feeling really sad, trying to bottle up my feelings, and I was a little... horny? Some might say? But that wasn't the point, the point is I sort up ended up throwing myself at him and sort of kissed him?

Anyway, after I practically threw myself at him, he obviously kissed me back but once he started wanting a bit more, I immediately noticed that, and I stepped away from him.

I stepped away immediately once I started to feel him step more into the bedroom. I stared up at him, and I covered my mouth with the sleeve of my hoodie. I was just a little surprised that I basically threw myself at him, I didn't even listen to him trying to apologize. I looked up at him, he wasn't smiling though. I wasn't sure if that was a good or bad thing, but he sighed and my shoulders dropped.

And I know that I was the one who stepped away, but I had to. I was still super, super mad at him for what he did and what he caused between me and my friends. But he was just so.... ugh!

I hesitated, trying to let out any kind of sound, not moaning if that's what you were thinking. Anyway, I was finally able to let out a bit of words;

"I-Im so sorry, I didn't mean- well I-"

Suddenly I felt his lips on mine once again, interrupting my very nervous stuttering. It was at first very soft, and gentle but this time- I wanted more from him. Funny, considering the fact that I was the one who stepped away. Before anything else could happen though, my mom had walked in in the middle of us and she just laughed. We quickly took a step back, I cleared my throat awkwardly, unsure of what to do.

"Wear protection kids!"

She called as she slowly closed the door, my eyes had widened in embarrassment and I had gone completely red. I just saw him smile in amusement, it was more of a warm smile rather than his "amused of all the chaos smile." I liked that smile, so soft, so kind.

"I'm gonna go." He mumbled finally and he walked out the door without any other words. I just stood there awkwardly, I sighed in regret as I slumped into my bed, thinking about him obviously.

And here we are, I'm on my way to school after being a hour late this morning, and my hair is hella greasy which is just amazing and incredibly fun. I had been avoiding the pack all week, since Kira told me that they were possibly plotting against me, and I dont know what to do.

I'm on the bus today, and once we arrive at school, the first people I see is the pack, and Void is with them. I'm assuming hes pretending to be Stiles, which is kinda weird timing based on all the events that have been happening, but it wasn't my business.

I sigh quietly as I step off the bus, the pack look up once they see me. Lydia was glaring at me, Allison was looking at me like she was disappointed in me, Scott seemed angry, and Void seemed a bit confused and upset. My eyebrows furrowed in confusion, why was Void taking his whole impersonating Stiles so seriously, especially when no one was looking?

I look away from them, avoiding eye contact as I walk away from them and into the school building through the back.

I walk into class, first period was Math, and I had Malia and 'Stiles' in that class. I slump into my seat, I had stayed up pretty late doing all the homework I was behind on, and now I was even a bit ahead of the class which I was super proud of.

"Psst."

I glance over at Malia who was leaning over her desk, Malia was always really kind towards me, but I knew she was also upset.I frown once I meet her gaze, the teacher hasn't started the lesson just yet luckily.

"Is it true you did what you did with Void?" She whispered, she didn't sound or seem judgmental at all which caught me off guard.

"Yes, but Malia it was a mistake. H-he tricked me into it!" I yelled the last part a bit to loudly cause the whole class went quiet and stared at me. I smiled nervously, and went back to my conversation with Malia.

"Oh.."

'Oh', was all she said to me that whole class. And yes, I know technically he don't trick me into it, but I had to do anything to make anything, anything at all any better than it is right now.

After math class, I was on to second period and I didnt have that with any of them which was good for me I think. I started to zone out, everything was getting darker and darker in the room, everyone was still, frozen in place.

Void.

"Y/N? Are you alright?"

I snap back to reality, no sign of Void, and I look over to Sophia who noticed I was staring off into the distance in the middle of social studies. I laughed nervously, and nodded, hoping she would leave me alone. I sighed once she looked back to the teacher, how am I going to get through this?

* * *

Once it was lunch time, I walked outside the building, planning on going for a walk off campus, but someone had pulled me aside. I frowned, noticing it was Void. I frowned a bit, noticing he had large eye bags under his eyes.

"Hey, I wanted to talk to you, the pack wont let me see you, and they told me what happened and I--

"What do you mean? You know what you did." I scoffed in disbelief, why was Void acting so weird today, he knew what he had fucking did to me and he's acting like he had no idea.

"I-I know that I did all those things, but I didn't want to..." He mumbled aloud, staring down at me, his eyes warm and cozy feeling to them.I narrowed my eyes in suspicion a bit, unsure of what was happening at this moment.

"Y/n, I'm so sorry for all that I've done to you and pack. And now that I'm back I wanted---

"What?"

I interrupted him mid sentence, what did he mean by back?

Then that's when I realized.

I felt my stomach go upside down, my heartbeat quickening every second that had passed between us. He frowned, looking down at me.

Stiles...

Stiles is back...

My eyes widened in realization, and I threw myself at Stiles, hugging him tightly. I seriously doubted he wanted to hug a slut like me, but I had missed him so much. However; I knew that now that the pack got Stiles back, I knew that's when they had a plan to defeat Void.

And bring me down along with Void.

--------------

I was kinda lazy w/ this chap, but I'm seriously running out of ideas!! Feedback? Suggestions? Questions? Comments? Let me know what you want to happen next!

˚ ˚