30 thirty

☆---•°○°•---☆

Yes, I told that next chapter will be up on 31st but since I wrote it early, here it is.

I hope you like this chapter.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Happy reading ♡

"You know Dhruv bhaiya knows ki Samar ke joote kha pe hai," Ayansh's smile faded listening to his wife, who a while ago dragged him into a corner.

(Where are Samar's shoes?)

"You called me....here....to talk about this?" He trailed off, looking at her in amusement because he had something else in his mind when his wife called him in a corner, away from everyone.

She was already making it hard for him by looking absolutely gorgeous in the lehanga along with all the efforts she have put in with the jewellery and her hair.

"Haan to, anyways I was saying that you need to find out where Samar's shoes are. Dhruv bhaiya is your best friend so go and ask him." He stared at her in amusement before nodding his head and walked to Dhruv, who came in his direction.

"Joote?" His best friend asked, raising his eyebrows and he nodded his head.

(Shoes?)

"Muje chhupane ke liye bola Hai." Dhruv sighed.

(I was asked to hide it.)

"Aur muje dhundhne ke liye." Ayansh mumbled helplessly.

(And I was asked to find it.)

"So tell me, kha Hai?" He questioned, looked at his best friend.

(Where is it?)

"Fuck off. Biwi jyada pyaari hai muje." Dhruv snapped at him but then, leaned closer to him.

(I love my wife more.)

"Vo food counter ke neeche." He whispered.

(Below the food counter.)

"Bastard." Ayansh muttered under his breath.

"Bhai meri shadi me muje bhi luta gya tha and Samar was the one who helped his cousins hide the shoes so he have to pay." Dhruv Shrugged it off before walking away while Ayansb moved towards the food counter.

(They robbed me in my wedding.)

"Kya kya karna pad rha Hai pyaar ke chakkar me." He mumbled, shaking his head and then, kneeled on the ground. Surely he received looks from the waiters but wife's command was more important.

(All the shits, just for love.)

He removed the curtains of the table to look for the shoes but didn't see anything until he received a tap on his shoulder.

He looked up and saw Kirti standing there. She squinted her eyes at him.

"Dhruv se chup nhi rha gya na," She snapped at him and clearing his throat, he stood up.

"Kon Dhruv?" She rolled her eyes at his words.

"Sab ek thali ke chatte batte hai." She mumbled, before walking away.

(Everyone is same.)

"What should I do now?" He muttered under his breath.

"Halwa kha lo." He heard Rithik's voice and looked in the direction to see Vedanth, Shivam and Rithik holding the bowl of halwa in their hands.