karna banished from war!

Right after the guard informed karna that duryodhana is calling him, karna learned from the guard that duryodhana has choosed bhisma pitamah as the commander-in-chief for their army and pitamah invited everyone to discuss the strategies for the war.

Karna asked krishna's permission and assured him that he will certainly make a decision which satisfy him before the war begins.

Lord Krishna once again reminded karna to choose the decision by heart rather than being trapped by illusions of mind.

When karna entered the duryodhana tent, Shakuni asked karna why he is so late? He must have arrived long before everyone. Karn said in an unfriendly tone, that he was checking which weapons are better for his enemies and either if there are any weapon which could end someone's evilness from their mind.

Shakuni stopped speaking by the fear after assuming karna might targetting him, even karna was fighting from their side, but still shakuni have fear that karna is not someone who could be easily trusted. Bhisma entered the tent and everyone stood firmly from their place. Everyone greeted pitamah and all are curious to know their positions in the war.

pitamah announced before everyone that he now likes to hand-over their weapons before explaining their roles. Bhisma gives everyone their weapons which are being kept for examining either they are in good working condition or not. Karna already holding his bow as he has the habit of fixing his weapon by himself.

Before he explains the strategies, he informed he has a condition which is to be fulfilled by duryodhana if he wants him to be a commander in a chief of army.

Shakuni signalled duryodhana to accept whatever bhisma demands. Duryodhana agrees. Bhisma said in a loud and confident voice that "until he is in the war, he doesn't allow karna to participate from their side, even karna is a king now but still he belongs to a lower caste which is his birth mark".

Everyone became unhappy by the condition of bhisma. Duryodhana tried to condemn the decision, but shakuni hold his hand muttering in his ears that it's not a proper time in arguing over this matter. Pitamah is enough for them to get victory against pandavas.

Duryodhana agreed and felt bad for karna; karna wanted to know why bhisma suddenly took this decision when he himself told him yesterday that he should protect duryodhana from bhima and other pandavas.

Karna has the doubt bhisma knew the truth behind his birth and wanted to confirm this. Bhisma has a strong affection towards pandavas and he never wish that they fight with their own brother. Karna heads to bhisma's tent to ask him the reason and if he knew the truth, he wanted to ask him his opinion over this issue, karna assured himself that whatever bhisma suggests him he will follow it and stop worrying about later consequences.

Will karna's confrontation with bhisma  help him to make a right decision?