Krishna offers butter to karna

Upon arriving to dwarka, the gate-keepers who were keeping the main entry door of the palace stopped karna and the woman proclaiming that it's the lunch time of the king and their closest ministers and they have orders to not give entry to anyone who urged to meet them at this time period.

Karna firmly said to keepers that he is one of the close friend of krishna and the restriction supposedly might not be imposed on him as a friend is allowed to meet another friend at any time. A friend is consider as one of the family member and the house where their friend resides is also consider as their home.

The keepers gets quiet. They have no words to contradict karna's statements. One of the keeper come forward and utters to karna that he will take the permission of their head command and let them know about their decision very soon.

Karna gets frustrated as they were not allowing him to meet his dear friend. The head command seeing this unusual riot approached them and after seeing karna, he started scolding the keepers who stopped karna outside the palace. The head command apologized karna and told the keepers that krishna had already told him that karna is his best friend and at any time he is allowed to see him.

The keepers apologized karna and went aside from his path. The head command with utmost gratitude welcomes karna along with the seeking woman to inside the palace.

By this time, the ministers had done their lunch. But krishna is still waiting for someone before he finish his lunch. When he saw karna he stood from his place and welcomed karna. Krishna saw the woman and identified her immediately. The woman says that she is here to thank him as he gave her a new life to live.

Krishna accepted the gratitude from woman and ordered his servants to arrange lunch for the woman and also prepare the gifts before she finish her lunch. The woman hesitated. But, krishna convinced that it's dwarka's gesture to treat their guests no matter they officially got a invitation from them or not.

After that, Krishna said to karna that he had paused his lunch after learning his arrival. Karna got upset realizing he has interrupted Krishna's lunch. Karna replied that he will wait for him outside his room. Krishna stopped karna by hand and asked him for lunch with him.

Karna firstly says no, but after Krishna forced him to have lunch. He accepted. During the fest, krishna offered butter to karna and told him that it's the regular item in dwarka's lunch or in dinner schedule. Karna knew krishna's love for butter since childhood. But, he never knew it's added in dwarka's daily menu as well.

After lunch, karna asked about the important discussion krishna wanted to have with him. Krishna replied him that  they got news that king of magadha is going to attack on dwarka in order to capture some of it's provinces. Krishna further said that since kurukshetra war their narayani sena had shrunken  significantly. Karna understands the matter and assured him that the army of hastinapur, anga, panchal would serve dwarka whenever they call for them.

Karna out of curiosity asked krishna if he could avert mahabharata war. Then, why he let it to happen? Why he didn't simply killed duryodhana by ending the main subject of war.

Krishna smiled and replied that duryodhana wasn't the only reason for mahabharata. They are many reasons which contributed to it's destructive beginning. If he had kill duryodhana, still there would be a war. It's inevitable and necessary for the future of mankind. They are many teachings which need to be taught from the war.

Karna still confused. Krishna read karna's mind and asked him to come with him, he will explain everything he wanted to know. Karna accepted. Krishna orders his golden chariot and allowed karna to be it's charioteer.

The journey to the main destination begins...

Will be continued..