krishna's revelation

Duryodhana came near karna and stood straight in front of him. Before karna speak something, duryodhana interrupts him and assured him that he is here to talk with pitamah about his participation, he need not to worry about anything.

Karna sensed that duryodhana didn't heard any conversation between him and pitamah. He just came right now. Karna asked duryodhana to not discuss about this matter and suggested him that they should respect pitamah's decision as duryodhana appointed them commander for their army and it's their duty to follow their rules.

Shakuni interrupts karna by saying that duryodhana also have some certain rights which allows him to take decisions as he is the yugraj of hastinapur and pitamah is fighting from the side of hastinapur. Karna mutters to shakuni pointing to duryodhana that he wish duryodhana would agree with him for this time over his suggestion.

Duryodhana was really upset; it's not like he was against pitamah's decisions, he just needs his best friend to fight from his side as karna always wished to get an opportunity to fight with arjuna.

Pitamah came near duryodhana and assured him that he will manage to end the war very soon. So, karna never need to enter the war. Shakuni curiously asked pitamah how long it would take them to do so? pitamah grunted that he will choose that time when he feels necessary to end the war.

Duryodhana asked bhisma to kill all pandavas except arjuna as arjuna's death credits should be given to karna. Bhisma said that his main priority would be protecting him, so if pandavas try to harm duryodhana then only he will able to target his life-threatening arrows against them. Until then, he wouldn't able to kill them by his will.

Duryodhana shows his frustration and left the place; shakuni follows him in a confused state, staring at karna and then at bhisma thinking by himself that some serious conversation might have happened between bhisma and karna before they entered the camp. Karna asked pitamah to neglect duryodhana's behaviour and ask their permission to leave the place after taking their blessing by touching their feets.

In pandavas tent; sahadev informed bhima & arjuna that he heard that angraj karna is not participating in war as bhisma pitamah imposed a ban on him till he is in the war. Bhim whispered to arjuna that karna must have fear arjuna long before the war and he went to pitamah and plead him to not take him in the war. Hearing this arjuna chuckled and nodded with bhima showing his approval over his assumption.

Shri krishna came near them and said that it's sounds illogical to talk about something like this without knowing everything about it. Bhim apologized krishna for his behaviour, but still confidently expressed his surety over his guess. He asked Shri Krishna's permission and went to meet yudhistira.

Krishna declares to arjuna that karna was not an ordinary warrior; he is an equivalent opponent to him both in knowledge & archery skills. Just the difference is arjuna's knowledge is taken over by dharma whereas karna's knowledge is been interrupted by the shadow of adharma.

Arjuna agrees with krishna and admits, if karna never choosed duryodhan's side and wasn't in the circle of adharma. He would have made him his friend rather than an opponent.

Krishna reveals that something like that may going to happen soon, if someone listen to his well-wisher rather than his promises and vows.

Arjuna didn't get the point of Krishna and stood confused. But, he was sure that lord Krishna is giving some hint about the future which is related to karna.

Karna was sleeping in his camp; even in state of sleep he is feeling restless as right after the confrontation with bhisma karna's heart trying to convince him that it's right to join pandavas wherein in contrast his mind was trying to persuades him that it's just duryodhana who actually cared about him all the time.

Karna suddenly woke up from a different sensation; he felt his surrounding warm yet feeling very protective around it. He felt someone embracing him and softly convincing him that everything will going to be okay.

He slowly opens his eyes and gets surprised to see lord surya standing in front of him, his smile working as a cure to karna's injured heart!