Drona killed!

As per the plan, dronacharya at morning went to karna to ask his kavach and kundal in charity. Karna offering his arghya to lord surya as part of his daily ritual, once after he done, he turned back and found drona was standing in front of him.

Karna gets suspicious over drona's intention. He gives salutations to him and asks what service he needs from him. Drona with a stumbling voice asks karna's divine kavach and kundal. Karna extremely delighted after knowing drona's demand as he also wanted to donate the kavach, he knew krishna will always be there for his protection. So, he doesn't need his kavach anymore.

Karna expressed his gratitude declaring he wanted to give his kavach to a brahmin and he further announces he himself was searching for someone who could accept his kavach. Saying so karna separated his kavach from his body- drona felt wrench in his heart seeing karna screaming in pain while separating the kavach which is kind of divinely attached to his body. Drona tried to stop karna when he realized whatever he is doing is wrong, but karna finally able to take away his armour and with a delighted face, he handover that kavach to drona.

Drona impressed by karna's special gesture, he plead to ask a boon from him, but karna said he never accepted anything return for his donation and left the place after expressing his final salutations to drona. When kauravas learned this same from drona, they all celebrated it, duryodhana danced with joy and evily declared that today no one will be able to prevent karna's death.

Pandavas also came to know about this- but pandavas are not selfish like duryodhana. Yudhistira ordered nakula and sahadev to aid karna's injury and give him required medicines which would relieve his unbearable pain. Krishna entered the camp and with his powers he healed karna's wounds and convinced him whatever he done it's his dharma.

The 6th day of battle begins, as per the strict orders from duryodhana, drona has to first kill karna and later target pandavas. Drona vowed that he will not let karna go back to his camp alive from the battlefield.

But, krishna knew about Kauravas plan. He manipulated karna and compelled him to fight with ashwattama instead of drona. Karna accepted and he challenged ashwattama. During the fight with ashwattama, krishna asked karna to injure ashwattama which is the part of his plan.

After some fierce duel, karna able to unconscious ashwattama, then krishna asks karna to take away the arrow which washed with ashwathama's blood. Karna confused- but still followed krishna's order.

Drona clashing with arjuna, when bhim announced karna had killed ashwattama. Hearing this, drona went into extreme grief, he couldn't able to accept this news. Karna also reached there and he shows the arrow which seems bathed with someone's fresh blood. Drona tries to kill karna, but in vein, yudhistira also reached there and reveals ashwattama is dead which was technically an elephant killed by bhim.

Drona understands that his dear son for whom he was combating with his own students is no more as he knew yudhistira's conscience never let him to lie in front of his teacher. Drona fell on the ground and hurled his weapons away in sorrowness.

Krishna signalled dhrishtadyumna to kill drona, before he gets to know about the real truth. Dhrishtadyumna rushes with his sword and beheaded drona. Arjuna couldn't process what he just saw. Out of utmost love for his teacher, he rushes to attack on dhrishtadyumna, but krishna stopped him and preaches him why it became important to kill drona.

Karna also felt pity seeing how drona like warrior gets this kind of death. Ashwathama reached there along with duryodhana and dushasana, he fell on the ground when he saw his father's lifeless body. Duryodhana blamed pandavas for killing drona and cursed them that they will be settled in hell for all time.

Duryodhana snapped karna saying that it's his plan as drona took away his kavach, which made me powerless. Karna try to justify he wasn't wrong. But, duryodhana stopped him in anger.

At night, pandavas and karna goes to join drona's funeral. But, they were stopped by duryodhana mid-way. Duryodhana angrily proclaim to leave the place or else there would be war before sunrise. Ashwathama stopped duryodhana from getting mad on pandavas, he says that drona loved arjuna more than him. Their soul wouldn't get salvation, if arjuna won't be in their final rites.

Duryodhana accepted ashwathama's request and allowed pandavas to stay for sometime.

After funeral, duryodhana stops karna and asked him that he wants to talk with him over something important. Karna looked at Krishna who signalled him to accept. Karna replies that he has also something important to share with them.

Bhim doubts that karna is trying to cheat them and join duryodhana once again.

[A/N :-
Should I change the story updating schedule. Like 2 stories per week, instead of 1 story per week :-)

Please, let me know..]