An enhancting place!

Karna finally confess infront of Indradev that he decided to join the side of pandavas as he trust lord krishna more than anybody. He knew that he had previously choosed the wrong side following unchangeable circumstances. But, he now realized why it's so important to him to be with dharma rather being in the side of adharma. He was given a chance by a great personality he adores, now his mind is cleared which helping him in making rational judgements.

But he further reveals to indradev that he made a promise with himself even if he choose pandavas side he is not going to harm duryodhana in any case as he gave him a kingdom and the respect he needed most throughout his life. He still think he is in unpayable debt to him.

Lord Indra became delighted on karn's commitment with his decision. He blessed karna that he will be valiant in the battle and no one could harm him with any kind of weapons or strategies. Upon saying this indradev disappears without taking karn's divine armour from him.

Karna headed to pandavas camp to surrender himself, although he never likes to surrender in front of anyone. But, he has no other option rather than revealing his identity which is not possible till the war ends. In between his way to pandavas tent, lord Krishna appeared in front of karna in his golden chariot. Karna heart filled with gladness once again after seeing shri Krishna in front of him. Krishna stepped down from his chariot and put his hand on karna's shoulder and told him that he knew a special place where he would like to take karna.

Karna nodded in extreme gratitude and asked krishna that he likes to be his charioteer for their first destination. Krishna accepted karna's demand and they both headed to a divine place which is surrounded by spring tress, greeny grass with varieties of beautiful flowers scattered across the land, a mysterious lake in which varieties of fishes were swimming, cows were roaming around, birds are chirping in a enchanting tone, insects like butterflies and dragonflies are sitting on varieties of flowers.  Everything seems very peaceful out there.

Karna was very fascinated as he never knew that a place which is equal to heaven exists anywhere on earth. Karna curiously asks Krishna about the secret of this magical place as he never came around that place.

Krishna revealed karna that the place is not visible to everyone as it's created by the powers of him. Karna stunned but then later realized that Krishna can do anything- it's not new to him. Karna questioned Krishna either the place like this really exists anywhere in the world.

Krishna replied "yes, but rarely a person can go there". Karna then requests Krishna to tell him the location where he could find this kind of peaceful place. Krishna disclose that "it's not needed to search for a peaceful place on earth, one who have the total Bliss and gratification in their heart they unconsciously reach that place and find peace out there".

Karna realized krishna's message and confess that he accepts his suggestion of joining pandavas. He is not actually joining pandavas in reality; but choosing to be in a side where Krishna stood as a guide.

Here, In kauravas tent, duryodhana senses something is fleshy. He orders dushasana to find karna's whereabouts and took him to their camp. Dushasana nodded in approval and leave to search for karna. Shakuni informs duryodhana that karna is not behaving well ever since he met pitamah. Duryodhana mumbled if karna deceive him in the moment where he needs him most, he is not going to spare his life at any cost.

Duryodhana moved to pitamah camp to enquire him about karna's odd behavior- he has doubt that something serious has happened between them which they both are hiding from him.

Krishna take back karna from that magic place and offered him that he likes to be his charioteer on their way back. Karna accepted the same and they went back to kurukshetra.

Before duryodhana reach pitamah's camp, an informer notified him that he saw karna and Krishna together some distance away from their camp and Krishna is seen riding karna's chariot.

Duryodhana tightly hold his mace in grip and stood in the entrance of their camp!