will karna donate his kavach?

Lord surya announced to karna that devraj indra is visiting him to ask his kavach and kundal in charity. He is doing so in order to rescue arjuna's life from karna. Lord surya came to karna to prevent him from donating his armour which is his biggest strength against his enemies. Lord Surya further says karna that they knew lord Krishna has offered him to join their side, which is one of the best offer according to them.

Karna was confused; he didn't get to know who told him about this, but then he remember lord surya is a heavenly being they may have watched his conversation with Krishna from their celestial place.

Karna mumbled that he is been tied with his promise of giving charity during sunrise after giving arghya to suryadev. He added that he even doesn't hesitate to donate his own life in charity, if someone asked for it.

Lord Surya snapped at karna and said; "O'son! You are almost infallible against your enemies until you have your armour around you for your protection". Lord Surya asked karna in desperation; "the kavach is given to you as a present from your father and you are giving it to someone like it's meant nothing for your life. Is there is no value for a father who love to watch his son infallible against odds?".

Karn uttered that he always respected lord surya more than himself & he respect him even in future with pure love and devotion. He never wished that someone put a blacklash on his name. He wants lord Surya to be remembered as a father of a great son rather than being called as a father of a coward, who out of fear of his life stopped giving arghya to his father.

By hearing this, lord Surya sensed karna is not taking back his decision. Lord Surya muttered to karna that if he leave duryodhana's side and join pandavas, lord indra may not took his kavach as they get relief that their son is not going to die from the hands of him.

Karn assured lord Surya that he will certainly make a decision which will not upset anybody. He further announced that he knows Shri Krishna is not a ordinary person; he belongs to a great divine power. He would like to talk to Krishna for one more time before finalizing his decision.

Lord Surya assured karna choosing Krishna is one of the finest decision for his future and he is always there to support him. By saying this, lord Surya disappeared.

In morning, karn went to give arghya to lord surya and when we turn around his head after completing his ritual. He saw an old brahmin nearing him who he certainly knew already. That brahmin stood near him and asked him in a pleasant manner "Is it true that you donate whatever someone ask you to or it's just some kind of speculation revolving around everywhere?".

Karna nodded and give a sign of admitting with a small smirk plastered on his face. He asked them about their wish/demand and promise them he will surely fulfill their wish.

The brahmin mumbled that they need karn's divine kavach & kundal in charity as they are attracted to it's divine radiance and abilities. Karna asks brahmin to appear in their true form that is of indradev, as charity should be given to someone in a right way and to a right person.

Indradev shocked upon realising karna knew their identity and appeared in their original form. Karna folded his hands in front of them in a kind of showing gratitude. Before Karna take a small knife to separate his armour from his body, indradev stopped him and says that if he not participate in war from the side of kauravas, he will take back his demand and please him with whatever boon he wants!

What will karna do now?

A/N :-

{Story Will change from this point of story. Please forgive any grammatical or sentence mistakes. I'm still trying my best to improve my writing skills :-P }