visit to dwarka

With gandhari's blessings, duryodhana became almost invincible. Except his thigh, every part of his body has turned into diamond. No one from pandavas side except krishna knew about this secret.

Duryodhana challenged all the pandavas together including karna for the duel. Krishna told karna that duryodhana's life was protected under someone's blessing. Soon, the army from kauravas side gets diminished to an extent that the remaining troops starts running from battle ground to save their life. This is happening because since drona's death, kauravas army became very weak.

Duryodhana sensed even if he could win the war by himself. But, his army's lose still consider as his lose according to the war rules. Duryodhana somehow manipulated pandavas and took them near the lake so he could get some time before his army accepts their defeat without having no other option.

Duryodhana invites karna for mace fight and announces that it gonna be last duel with him. Karna accepts the challenge and they both engaged in a fierce duel.

This time duryodhana's physical strength and also his mace skills has become more powerful than it was once before. Karna failed to strike at duryodhana, instead duryodhana succeeded in taking over karna and ultimately he has to accept his defeat once after his mace fell on the ground.

Bhim challenges duryodhana for the duel and ensures that the world will remember this duel till eternity. Duryodhana accepts. Bhim attempted various blows with his mace which can easily kill someone. But, as duryodhana body doesn't remained as normal, bhim every attacks went unsuccessful.

Duryodhana significantly injured bhim and he pledged to kill him. Before duryodhana execute any move, krishna signals bhim that duryodhana's thigh is not shielded with invincible armour. Upon noticing that, bhim with full force attacks duryodhana thigh which made him to lose his balance and he fell in scream.

Bhim repeatedly attacks on duryodhana's thigh and each attack is equal to the every insult pandavas faced during the game of dice. karna gets so emotional seeing his late friend screaming in extreme pain.

The pandavas went away without showing any remorse on duryodhana's unbearable pain caused by them. But, karn and krishna stood there. Duryodhana called karna as "friend" and apologized him for hurting him and not listening to his advice which he always gave for his welfare.

Duryodhana with folded hands apologized Krishna for not realising his divinity even after experiencing it many times by himself. Krishna says to duryodhana by realizing of his crimes and regretting for doing them, duryodhana understands the essence of truth and now he freed from his sins.

Duryodhana accepted this same and closed his eyes which he never opened again. Krishna suggested karna to do final rites of duryodhana as the only true companion duryodhana ever got in his life is just him. Karna accepted in grief and he does the final rites remembering the moments of his final meet with him and how their friendship evolved over years before getting completely broken.

Yudhistira crowned as the king of hastinapur and krishna finally reveals karna's real identity to all the pandavas. Everyone gets shocked except arjuna as he already knew the truth. Pandavas apologized karna for their bad conduct towards him throughout the years. Yudhistira couldn't accept this, he asked kunti for rectification. When kunti accepted this truth and apologized for hiding this truth. Yudhistira expressed this distress to karna and offered him hastinapur and indraprastha to him.

But, karna says that it's just yudhistira's right and no one could take that. Everyone took the blessings of karna by touching his feet as he is the eldest brother.

Yudhistira announced that karna will remain as king of Anga and other provinces locating near indraprastha and hastinapur will be ruled under karna's governance and also karna will be the prominent minister of hastinapur who has the special right to take the important decisions before him.

10 years later...

Karna gets the Krishna's message that he had invited him to dwarka and he has a surprise out there. Karna gets delighted getting krishna's message. Karna instructed his loyal ministers to look over the citizens matter, he got some important work in dwarka.

Karna went to dwarka riding the chariot by himself. He was near the dwarka when he heard a women screaming in pain.

When karna went to look over the matter. He found a demon was trying to harm a women and her child. Karna took his bow and kills the demon instantly. The women expressed gratitude to karna for saving her life.

When karna asked her, how does she fell in trouble. She informed that she is going to dwarka with the hope of seeing krishna as he helped her few days ago when her husband tried to abandon her and she left with no food to feed her child.

Karna gets curious to know more about this matter. He asked the women what Krishna did with the husband who abandoned her. The women replies that krishna never do harm with anyone. Krishna himself came to her place and convinced her husband whatever he is doing is unethical. The woman further says that her husband immediately apologized her for his behavior and now he is treating her good.

Karna gets impressed on krishna. He invited the woman that he is also going to dwarka to meet krishna. She could accompany him if she wants to. The woman accepted and with her child, she climbs the chariot.

Will be continued...