Arjuna killed!

Krishna asked karna to stay in his palace for the night as he is a special guest. Karna nodded. Before leaving, karna asked krishna either the threat he is talking about is big as mahabharata.

Krishna smiled and said the answer is hidden in future and they have to wait till that time. Karna replied that krishna knew the future better than anybody. Krishna utters he is also bounded with the laws of nature. He couldn't interfere in the process of time. Karna agreed.

15 years later..

It's been years since Mahabharata war. Many powerful warriors of that time lost their lives in the land of kurukshetra. Even though the pandavas gain victory, but they also lost their family in the destructive war.

Yudhistira is the one who grieved most than other pandavas. Even after years, he couldn't get out from the events of war. When one day a crowned yudhistira expressed his distress to the sages they adviced him to perform ashwamedha yagna to get out from his anxieties. Yudhistira agreed. Arjuna was made in charge of this yagna. They send a decorated horse across the kingdom and according to the tradition, if any king try to capture the horse they have to fight with the army of the king who had sent it.

By wandering across the kingdom, arjuna reached Manipur along with the horse and an unknown young boy captured it, indirectly declaring the war against pandavas.

Arjuna tried to have conversation with the boy and convince him to free the horse as he doesn't have any intention to built enmity between manipur and hastinapur.

Seeing the young boy, arjuna gets empathy on him and instead of calling duel with him, he went back and sent a small army to take the horse back after convincing the boy by hook or crook. But, they were soon defeated by the boy.

This news was reached to karna and he rushed to manipur to check out the matter. Upon learning his army gets defeated, an enraged arjuna decided to punish the boy. A fierce battle took between them and in end the boy killed arjuna with a powerful celestial weapon.

When karna reached there, he saw the lifeless body of his brother and couldn't believe what he is seeing either true or not. He comfort the boy and challenged him for the duel. Before karna attack the boy, a woman who supposedly a queen comes there and starts crying lying infront of arjuna. Karna confused. Meanwhile, the boy came and start consoling woman saying he has killed arjuna who said to be the most powerful warrior on earth. He proved that he is more superior than arjuna.

The woman scold the boy and told him that he was his father. Both karna and boy shocked, after that the woman revealed the boy who's name is babruvahan is actually the son of arjuna and she herself is the wife of arjuna.

The remaining pandava brothers also reached there and gets puzzled seeing their brother dead infront of them. Yudhistira cried saying he shouldn't have send arjuna with the horse.

Bhima gets extremely angry when he learned the babruvahan had killed arjuna. Before he reach him, karna told bhim that babruvahan is arjuna's son. Bhima stopped. One side he is feeling contentment seeing his brother's son, other side he is grieving over losing his brother.

Karna wishes if krishna reached here, he can definitely solve this matter. Everyone starts praying for Krishna's presence. Krishna appeared before them and everyone gets delighted.

Krishna resurrected arjuna and informed him his relationship with babruvahan. Arjuna gets delighted seeing his grown up son. Arjuna hugged babruvahan and babruvahan apologized for injuring him without his relationship with him.

Arjuna accepted the innocent apologizes. Everyone returned to hastinapur for to attend the incomplete ashwamedha yagna.

Will be continued...

(SORRY, due to my exams I wasn't able to update on time. hope y'all understand).