Krishna enlightens karna

Krishna took karna to a peaceful place which is some miles away from the palace of dwarka. Karna asked krishna about the reasons for mahabharata. The destructive war of all time which killed millions of soldiers, innocent lives were taken away which was unnecessary according to him.

When Krishna climbed down from the chariot, karna also followed him. Karna has great hopes that krishna is able to solve his questions satisfactorily. Krishna asked karna about his questions regarding the war. Karna replies that krishna already knew his questions and answers better than anyone.

Krishna smiled and start explaining why the Mahabharata war was very necessary for mankind. He says that in during the end of every yuga, the positive energy of righteousness/dharma starts getting shrink exponentially because of sudden rise of  unrighteousness around the society. To correct that, the god uses some special humans who could restore the principles of dharma.

Karna then asked if the unrighteousness roots are planted because of duryodhana. Why he didn't killed him which had ended the subject of such devastating war. Krishna then told karna duryodhana wasn't the only one who participated in the crime. His fellow brothers were also assisted him. Every member who were presented during the dice game were also equal responsible for duryodhana's act. To teach them lesson, the war was necessary.

Krishna says that if he had killed duryodhana, there wouldn't be justice. Because, it would be the end of just one criminal. The others set free from their crimes who then later commit more serial crimes which destroys the mankind.

The powerful people like bhisma, drona also needed to be get punished for being quiet and let the injustice happen during the game of dice and disrobing of draupadi. If duryodhana became king, the whole society would have to face serious consequences by his cruel politics.

Karna understood what Krishna had said his true and finally convinced with him. Krishna later took karna to a magnificent place which was created by his own powers. Karna minds gets calm after experiencing the divine aura of that beautiful place. Karna asked krishna to take him back to the real world. Krishna accepted.

--------------------------------------------------------------

After reaching dwarka, krishna gets the news that the king shalva had already left his palace with huge army to attack on dwarka. Krishna asked karna to organize the troops and also asked him to inform yudhistira that he needs his army assistance in war. Karna agreed and left the palace after taking the permission of krishna.

Upon reaching hastinapur, karna informed about the sudden invasion by magadh king on dwarka and conveyed him that krishna needs his assistance. Yudhistira ordered his prime minister, his brother arjuna, to inform commander that their army need to leave for krishna's help right now. Arjuna nodded and after informing the commander, he alone with karna  headed to dwarka.

After the sunrise, both the armies were standing against each other. The magadh king shalva wants revenge for jarasandh as he doubt krishna is the prime reason for his death. The war begins, soon the land filled with bloodshed of thousand of soldiers. King shalva ask for a duel with krishna. Karna accepted the challenge. After a fierce duel, krishna finally kills shalva by cutting off his head with his sudarshan chakra as he had also committed various crimes with jarasandh.

Krishna thanked yudhistira and arjuna for their assistance. Arjuna says that they need not to thank them as krishna is the only person because of whom they get their rights back and succeeded in defeating the evil.

Krishna smiled and invited them both for lunch at his palace. Yudhistira and arjuna accepted the invitation with gratitude. After lunch, krishna asks arjuna about the progress of hastinapur's economy. Arjuna told him that everything is going all right in a desperate voice. Seeing arjuna's confusing face, krishna asks why he is not happy even achieving everything with his strength and intelligence.

Arjuna told krishna that he is worrying about hastinapur's future as he senses some kind of danger is approaching towards them. Krishna assures arjuna that if there comes any trouble, he will be there for them.

Arjuna thanked krishna and took permission to return to their kingdom.

Karna asks krishna why he is looking worried about something. Krishna says that soon they have to face an another threat!