Duryodhana challenges karna!

Krishna tells karna that it's not the right time to visit duryodhana as duryodhana seems to be suspicious on him as he was not with from a long time. Karna replies that he needs to talk with duryodhana and convince him about his decision, he further claim that he knows duryodhana, he respects his decisions. Krishna smiles and says that he knows duryodhana's moves better than karna.

When kauravas camp gets nearer, karna noticed duryodhana is standing outside the camp, he is holding his mace and his eyes are filled with fury! Karn thought something serious has happened which made duryodhana anger. Krishna reads karna's mind and tells him that duryodhana is waiting for him and once he reveals the truth, he might be going to harm him.

Karna was shocked hearing this; In his mind he felt that duryodhana never accepted him as friend like he accepted him his everything and for whom he done many mistakes and was ready to sacrifice even his life. Karna felt ashamed, seeing this Krishna orders him to take the chariot to pandavas camp. Karna agreed.

In pandavas camp, bhima and arjuna are tensed as shakuni made some rules with yudhistira related to war which would benefit to only kauravas and pandavas might face losses, according to rule one who surrenders being unarmed between the war is considered free from taking further participation. Bhim was angry as he knew that kauravas out of fear of death, may surrender against him and his promise of killing 100 kauravas remains unfulfilled.  

Arjuna's only wish is to kill karna who used slang words for draupadi during game of dice, he was checking the right arrow from his quiver whick would kills karna. Sahadev rushes to their camp and informs arjuna and bhima that he saw karna is riding a chariot and Krishna is sitting behind as a passenger. Both arjuna and bhima gets surprised, they goes outside the camp to witness the same.

Dushasana who was tasked to check for karna and take him back to the camp came back to duryodhana and inform him that he saw karna and Krishna together near the pandavas camp.

Duryodhana discloses in front of dushasana that karna had betrayed them  and before pandavas first they need to teach him a good lesson. Dushasana nodded and went inside the camp to take his weapon and they both climbed their horses and rode to pandavas camp.

Karna stopped the chariot after getting closer to pandavas camp and he along with Krishna entered the camp. Seeing his friend with his enemy, arjuna felt the rage in his blood and then he gave a Stern look to karna and asks Krishna why he brought his biggest enemy inside their camp, the war is yet two days late and karna has still some days to breathe. Krishna declares in front of all pandavas that karna has surrendered before him and he is now fighting from their side.

All the pandavas gets shocked and arjuna totally puzzled upon the declaration. No one ever expected that karna like warrior is ever going to surrender in front of them. Arjuna asks Krishna once again with a doubtful tone, Krishna confirms that karna realized his mistakes and he wants to correct them by fighting from their side.

Karna approaches arjuna and tells him that he accepted his defeat not because of his fear over him, but he wanted to correct his past mistakes. Yudhistira came near karna and appreciated his decision and welcomes him to their side. Bhima clearly not happy with this; but Krishna succeeded in convincing him. Nakula and sahadev shows their frustration over this as karna always hated their brother arjuna and wanted to kill him ever since from their first meet up in hastinapur competition.

Krishna declares that he would like to be karna's charioteer in the war; again arjuna felt uneasiness in his chest. His ego and jealousy crossed their limit and arjuna mumbles with himself "why Krishna is favouring this soot-putra and neglecting me". Krishna listens to this, but decided to keep quiet.

Krishna says that they will organize a meeting tomorrow where they will announce karna's position in the war. Yudhistira accepts karna's decisions and he welcomes karna inside their camp.

Before they goes inside, duryodhana shouted at karna in a firm voice. Hearing this, karna turned back and found duryodhana along with dushasana were standing near the entrance of their camp.

Karna tries to clear duryodhana's doubt; before that duryodhana challenges karna for a mace war and put an offer before him that is "If he won, he let him to fight from pandavas side. If he lose, he has to be duryodhana's slave and should fight from side of kauravas"