Chapter 1

Tsunade Senju sits at her desk and deals with the bane of all Kage, that being paperwork. She has fair skin with honey-brown eyes and straight blonde hair that parts above her forehead. Her hair has shoulder-length bangs that frame her face and the rest reaches her lower-back. She wears a grey and sleeveless kimono blouse with a blue obi and capri pants, with strappy heeled sandals. Tsunade places her pen down with a sigh and rubs her eyes, before picking up a photo of a boy with blond hair and blue eyes but his most striking feature were three whiskers on each cheek.

"Oh Naruto... I wish you were still here" tsunade thought. Three years have passed since naruto left on a training trip with her former teammate Jiraiya but two and half years since naruto died. Six months after leaving jiraiya returned proclaiming naruto had been captured by the Akatsuki. Tsunade collapsed the moment jiraiya had spoken those words but steeled herself to call an immediate council meeting. The civilian side of council cheered learning of naruto's soon to be death, while the shinobi side were indifferent. However danzo seemed stoic and unconcerned on the matter but called for her sensei's law to be repealed. Tsunade tried to protest this but both councils outvoted her and the law repealed.

"Those Bastards.. I feel like a damn figurehead now.. Using my grief for Naruto to slowly take power from me and poison everyone against you.. Well almost everyone" tsunade thought. She rises from her seat and grabs her green haori, heading to the roof of the tower for some much needed fresh air. The Godaime looks up at the sunset but senses a presence and turns to a tall and hooded figure, "Hello Hokage-sama" he says. He wears dark blue hybrid hakama-ninja pants with calf length boots, a long sleeve black shirt. A 3/4 length grey and hooded coat with a black glove on his right hand.

"Who are you?!" tsunade says, flaring her chakra to alert the Anbu.

"Sorry they won't be coming.. The moment you walked on the roof.. A barrier was erected to give us privacy" he says. Tsunade's eyes narrow and she clenches her fists, "Damn it.. He may be acting casual but he's completely on guard" she thought.

"So what do you want" tsunade states. The figure removes his hood and reveals short black hair with a half mask to cover the lower half of his face but his slitted blue-eyes stood out.

"Call me Menma for now.. I want to know about the Kyubi Jinchuriki" he says and tsunade freezes and her eyes flicker.

"I've been in Konoha for a few days and asked around.. Getting the same answer that he was a demon incarnate and glad he was dead" menma says but tsunade was trembling.

"Shut up!.. Naruto was a good kid and this village didn't deserve him.. He didn't deserve to captured and killed by the Akatsuki" tsunade shouts. Menma clenches his gloved fist, "So that's what that Perverted Toad told you huh" he says. Tsunade slowly nods and menma tsks with a hiss, "Well that was lie.. The truth it was Jiraiya himself and three squads of Ne" he says.

"What?!.. You're lying" tsunade shouts but menma raises his hand to his mask and slowly pulls it down, revealing dark and thick whiskers on his cheeks.

"I'm not Baa-chan because I was there" menma shouts and tsunade's eyes widen.

"Naruto?!" tsunade says, her voice breaking. Menma or rather naruto pulls the Shodaime necklace from his shirt, "You gave this to me after I won our bet with the Rasengan" he says. Tsunade covers her mouth as tears run down her face, "How?!.. Why?!" she says.

"The pervert is working for Danzo Shimura.. Two months after we left.. He showed his true colors.. Saying he was handing me over to Danzo to make me a weapon for him.. I thought he was joking but the three squads of Ne said otherwise" naruto says.