Chapter 11

Naruto appears in his warehouse as anko was waiting for him, "What happened with Sasuke" anko asks.

"I broke his arm.. Nose and some teeth.. Jaw.. Danzo and Konoha want me dead but nothing new" naruto replies.

"Kukuku.. That little Bastard deserves that and more" anko says. Naruto unseals his coat and slips it on, "Alright head back to Spring.. I'm heading back to get Sasuke's six path Yin.. Then head to Earth country to intercept Jiraiya with my ace" he says, making a shadow clone. The clone grasps anko's shoulder and vanishes in a white flash as naruto heads up to the small office for a nap and wait.

-Konoha General-

The sun quietly sets on sasuke's room, his face heavily bandaged and his left arm in a cast. A lone tarantula starts to descend from her shadows and lands on sasuke's chest but a puff of smoke billows and a small girl with snow white hair and green eyes was straddling him.

"Teehee.. Boss wants your power.. We should make it easy" she says and opens her mouth, slowly a barb comes out and pricks sasuke on the neck. Sasuke's monitor beeps a bit but steadies as the girl hops off and she pulls a familiar kunai from her satchel. A white flash fills the room as naruto appears, quickly flashing several sign. He creates a barrier as the girl giggles, "Thanks Arche" naruto says.

"We got everything out" arche comments. Naruto slowly removes his gloves and places them in pockets, "Thanks Lucas told me" he says, placing his sun marked hand on sasuke's chest.

"I better make this quick before his Dog comes back.. Arche cover his mouth" naruto says. Arche covers sasuke's mouth as naruto call up his yang six path power, trying to resonate with its yin half and slowly it works as he places his other hand on top. Sasuke's body trembles a bit as a yellow glow emerges from sasuke's chest and crawls up naruto's left arm. Naruto winces as his left eye erupts with pain as the last of the yin power leaves sasuke, looking down he sees a moon symbol on his left hand.

"Boss your eye changed" arche says, letting sasuke go. Naruto slips his gloves back on and finds a mirror but his eyes widen, seeing a Rinnegan eye staring back but with six tomoes.

"Hmm.. It seems this your gift from Indra's power.. Thank you Sasuke" naruto says and turns arche, "Please keep an eye on things.. I'll be on my way" he says. Arche returns to her spider form and makes her way into the shadows.

"Well Sasuke it's been fun.. Well for me anyway" naruto muses, dispelling his barrier and vanishing as ino opens the door, preparing to molest sasuke's body.

-Break-

Jiraiya and a small contingent of Anbu were making their way through earth country in search of naruto. After learning of naruto's whereabouts from ghost the toad sage quickly took a group of Anbu to find him, despite the protests of danzo. It has been about one week since the group left but for jiraiya it was a chance to make up for his failure.

"Naruto could have come to Konoha and kill Tsunade.. Did you tell Onoki our secrets.. You damn demon" jiraiya thought. The group quickly made their way through a rocky plain but suddenly earthen spikes erupt around them, "Form up" jiraiya shouts but the ground turns into quicklime and encases their forms.

"Seems our informant was right" a voice sneers, as a block of rock rises from the ground. Atop the pillar of rock was a young woman with short black hair and pink eyes, dressed in a standard iwa uniform. It consists of a red uniform with her right sleeve missing and a lapel over her right leg, the brown Iwagakure flak jacket, fishnet tights and a skirt over them. She also wears regular shinobi sandals and a pair of gloves.