Chapter 19

-Wave Country-

[Warning Torture Ahead Skip to -Konoha- to Avoid]

A loud slam rouses a certain pervert awake and he struggles to move but finds himself strapped to a chair. The last thing jiraiya remembers was heading to iwa to find naruto and killing him.

"About time you woke up" a voice says. Jiraiya focuses his blurry eyes to see tsunade standing in front of in black tights and a sports bra, her blonde hair in a bun.

"Tsunade?!.. What.. What happened" jiraiya says. Tsunade grabs jiraiya by the chin and leans closer, "Well let's start with the recent.. You killed Onoki the Sandaime Tsuchikage and lost an arm in the process" she says, mushing his face back.

"Onoki?!.. No.. No I killed Naruto and freed you of his Demonic Taint" jiraiya shouts. Tsunade shakes her head and her fox ears appear, "Sorry Jiraiya.. You didn't kill Naru-kun.. You killed Onoki" she says. Jiraiya's eyes widen in shock but quickly narrow in rage, causing him to struggle but tsunade grabs his index finger and snaps it back. Jiraiya screams in pain as tsunade smirks, "I have so much planned for you.. Naruto gave you to me for punishment" she says.

"Gyahh.. Tsunade fight his taint.. You're a good person" jiraiya says but tsunade shakes her head.

"Jiraiya do you believe.. That you have done nothing wrong or that Naruto is controlling me.. No Jiraiya.. Naruto told me everything.. The black book and your plans to make me a Subservient slut for you to Nut inside and Pump out Senju children" tsunade says.

"He's lying.. I know I can make you love me.. I can cure your pain.. Gyahhh" jiraiya starts and screams, as tsunade crushes his foot under her own.

"My Pain?!.. YOU CAUSED MY PAIN" tsunade shouts, her slitted honey eyes glaring into his dark eyes.

"Your actions allowed Danzo to murder the Uzumaki clan.. Whose's blood runs in my veins.. Dan's death.. Nawaki's Death were you responsible for those as well.. The fact that you went behind Sensei's back and helped Danzo.. Speaks volumes to that end" tsunade says. Jiraiya struggles not to wince in pain, "That girly man didn't deserve you.. Nawaki was an accident.. Orochimaru did that to get his hands on Senju DNA.. I had no hand in it" he says but screams, as tsunade snaps his thumb.

"Every word out of your mouth is a lie made to seem like the truth.. Were you incapable of seeing me happy.. That you would conspire with them to see me in pain.. Tell me did you enjoy watching me weep over Dan's body.. Did you think I would run into your arms" tsunade starts and clears her throat.

"Please Jiraiya.. Make love to me.. Help me forget.. Please" tsunade adds, in soft tone.

"No but I would've helped you forget.. You didn't need such a weak man like him.. You need someone like me.. A Strong man's man" jiraiys says, squirming in his chair.

"No what I wanted in a man was not some Wildman like you.. A man strong in conviction and will.. Like Dan and like Naruto" tsunade says and jiraiya glares, at the thought of naruto but a smirk forms on tsunade's face.

"We've had Sex too.. Mmm.. I have never been made love to like that in my life.. He's huge too" tsunade says and jiraiya lurches forward, "Ara.. Did I hit a nerve Jiraiya.. Does it anger you to know.. Naruto has touched my body that you worship so much" she adds.

"You're not Tsunade.. This is Naruto's tricks.. You died and He killed you" jiraiya says. Tsunade shakes her head and picks up some pliers, "Believe what you want to Jiraiya" she says, ripping the prison shirt off of him. Jiraiya screams as tsunade starts to rip his skin off with the pliers, "I will take my pound of flesh from you and Then you have my permission to die" she says. She continues on with his blood permeating the room as bleeding pieces of flesh were on the floor. Jiraiya whimpers in pain but tsunade breaks another finger to spur him back awake, "Please Stop.. I'm sorry.. I'm sorry" he whispers.