Chapter 8

Flashback-

Naruto struggle to move in the knee length water as his body burns with jiraiya's seals, "Over here Boy" kurama says. Naruto slowly makes his way to the cage as kurama stares at him, "Boy be grateful for what I am about do" he says.

"Grateful?!.. Ero-sennin betrayed me.. He's gonna turn me over to this Danzo guy" naruto shouts.

"That mummy and feckless toad won't get you.. I have put a considerable amount of distance between us and them.. Now Listen.. I have started a Forbidden Jutsu on you" kurama says and naruto's eyes widen.

"This Jutsu was given to us Biju by my Father the Sage of Six Path.. He told us only use this to a save a truly innocents soul" kurama states, as cracks form on the gate.

"What?!.. Why?!" naruto shouts.

"You are a truly innocents soul.. You should never have suffered as you did" kurama says and a grin forms, "So be Grateful for this Naruto and Make sure you Kill Madara for me" he adds, before erupting with red light. Naruto cries out in pain as his body is flooded chakra but before he collapses two voices call his name.

-End Flashback-

Naruto rubs his eyes and looks down, seeing sakura and hinata staring up with concern. Naruto hops down with a sigh, "Sorry I was thinking" he says.

"I'll say.. We were calling you for five minutes" sakura says, her arms folded and her hair now in a pixie cut. Naruto looks down and sees a cloth in hinata's hand, "It's for my eyes.. I'll still be able to see" she says, wrapping her eyes.

"Alright.. We'll arrive in River City and head to Sunagakure from there.. I don't want flash into Gaara's office unannounced" naruto says and both of them. Naruto grasps their shoulders with a shake of his head, "Lets go" he says and the trio vanish.

-XxX-

Among the numerous dunes of the land of wind was a horse size black fox with two white tails, on its back were sakura and hinata with full masks on their faces.

"You can even make a fox this size" sakura asks.

"Yeah.. I can even go as small as Haru too" naruto says. An hour later the three reach the Ray of sky and entrance to Sunagakure, dispelling his fox form a few meters away.

"Halt state you business" a jonin shouts. Naruto pulls down his mask but uses a henge on his face, "I am the Shinobi-hunter Menma.. I have a bounty for Kazekage Gaara's eyes only" he says.

"Alright but your companions remove their masks" the jonin states. Hinata and sakura comply but the jonin furrows his brow at the black cloth, "My eyes are sensitive to light" hinata says.

"Alright follow the path but Anbu will be watching" the jonin says. The three make their way into the village with their silent escorts keeping to the roofs, "You saved Gaara but are being treated like an outsider" sakura comments.

"It's fine Cherry.. I am supposed to be a Ghost" naruto replies but notices the lockdown presence.

"Still on high-alert" hinata asks and naruto slowly nods. They reach the Kazekage tower and their escorts breakoff to return to their posts, "Is Gaara-sama in" naruto asks, reaching his office. The secretary nods and buzzes them in, causing gaara to look up from his desk as naruto and his companions enter.