Chapter 6

Naruto and his companions make their way to the Kazekage mansion to meet with gaara before heading back to Spring.

"How much are you gonna tell Gaara" tsunade asks, feeling refreshed and no longer unsure. Naruto wiggles a lollipop in his mouth, "Just basics.. Suna is still allied with Konoha and if Gaara knows too much.. It can be detrimental" he says.

"I wonder what the others are doing" shizune says, also refreshed as well.

"Anko and Tsume are probably drinking all my booze" naruto muses and tsunade laughs, as the reach the mansion. Anbu were waiting at the mansion gate and lead them inside, "The Kazekage waiting for you" she says, opening the door. Naruto and his pair of mate find gaara as his desk and temari sitting on a sofa, "Morning all" naruto says.

"Morning" gaara replies. Naruto takes a seat in front of gaara as tsunade and shizune take a seat on another sofa, "So where do you want me to start" he asks.

"The death of the Godaime" gaara replies and holds out his hand, as naruto places a lollipop in his hand.

"Well I came to Konoha to scope things out.. People despised my existence and were quite happy I was dead" naruto starts.

"The current Rokudaime and the council repealed a law my Sensei created to the keep the younger generation pure but frankly it didn't work as the older generation told their children to avoid Naruto at all cost" tsunade comments.

"Indeed in a bid for me to not have a safe haven to return to.. My supposed friends and comrades turned on me.. Whether due to stupidity.. Laziness or Simple blind hate" naruto says and temari frowns.

"I waited a few days to scout and set up some things.. Before going see Tsunade.. She told me who was still loyal to me and gathered them all up except a few others.. I used the Hiraishin to get them out and a few exploding clones to do the rest" naruto explains.

"I left another clone for the fallout and learned Danzo was quickly named Rokudaime.. At the same time.. I took everyone to Uzushio and transferred some of my Biju chakra and turned them all into pseudo fox biju using my Sixth Path Yang chakra" naruto explains. Gaara sat in thought as temari rises from her seat, "Can they transform into Full Foxes like you can" she asks.

"Other than ears and tails.. No but they are stronger and more durable than before with larger reserves akin to the Uzumaki clan" naruto replies, as temari hands him glass of water.

"So what will you do now.. Akatsuki will have you on their radar and Konoha as well" gaara says.

"My goal is Break the Shinobi system and the use of Jinchuriki as weapons.. To make sure people like us are never used like this again" naruto says and gaara slowly nods.

"Iwa and Kumo won't take that likely.. The Tsuchikage is old school and the Raikage is all about strength" gaara states.

"True.. I know it won't be easy but this is something I will do" naruto says and gaara sees the conviction in those blue orbs.

"Things are changing slowly here.. I opened a shinobi academy for those less fortunate.. I've seen some promising people" gaara says.

"Though Good.. The old generation is still stuck in past and will look down on your choices for change" naruto says and rises from his seat.