Chapter 16

Konohagakure-

"HOW COULD SOMETHING THIS GET OUT?!" the daimyo shouts. Danzo sits across from the man as he rants and raves about their dealings coming to light. The daimyo had come to konoha with a contingent of samurai and demanded a meeting the hokage. The group were currently in a meeting room on the lower parts of the kage tower, despite the rebuilding taking place.

"I have no idea but it seems Hiruzen was much craftier than I first believed.. He may have planned this before his death.. I will get to the bottom of this" danzo states, hiding his disgust for the weak-willed man.

"Even if the leak is found.. The damage is done.. Several of fellow my Daimyo have sent missives asking if was true.. Even if I denied it.. The suspicion is there.. Danzo you assured me that selling out the Uzumaki was best and you would get me their riches.. However the boy has been missing for the last three years" the daimyo states.

"Reports have come to light that the boy is possibly in Earth country" danzo states but the daimyo interrupts him.

"Earth country?!.. Then Iwa has three Jinchuriki.. This is a disaster my earth counterpart has been looking for a reason to knock me down in the political arena and now he has the Kyubi in his possession and a younger Kage.. How long before he decides to attack?!" the daimyo shouts.

"Calm down Daimyo-sama.. Orochimaru's left hand has brought us the Nanabi Jinchuriki and The Konoha rookies will be capturing the Sanbi in a matter of weeks once it reforms.. It will be sealed in Sasuke Uchiha and his Sharingan will subjugate any of the other beasts" danzo states.

"Even so the die is cast.. My standing will fall.. You promised me riches but you failed me.. I need to fix this" the daimyo says, leaving with his guards.

"What a weak willed man.. Curse his whole family line.. Hiruzen you kept secrets but how could it have gotten out.. The boy but why wait so long" danzo thought.

"Torune.. Fu.. Sai" danzo states and the three appear. Sai has short, straight black hair, and dark eyes which contrast with his translucent-looking pale skin. He wears a short black-and-grey jacket with red straps with a high-collar midriff shirt, black pants, shinobi sandals and gloves with his index and thumb fingers exposed. Fu is a young man with auburn coloured hair and amber eyes. He wears a short, black jacket with red straps on the shoulders like all members of Root. Also a red short kimono under the jacket with a black sash, a pair of black gloves, dark-coloured pants, and regular shinobi sandals.

Torune is a fairly tall and lean-built man with fair-skin and short spike dull black hair, heavily clothed like many of aburame and a full face mask with only his nose and mouth visible with his glasses built in.

"I have a mission for you.. I want you to go Earth country and retrieve Jiraiya.. If not possible.. Mind dive his mind and Dispose of him" danzo and all three vanish.

"Sacrificing a Sannin.. I feel so lucky to be the only still living.. Maybe that is" orochimaru states.

"A necessary sacrifice.. Is Sasuke mobile yet" danzo asks.

"He is and very angry about his lost to Ghost-kun.. He's throwing himself into training.. He should be ready to go once the Sanbi reveals itself" orochimaru states.

"Our mole reports a matter of weeks.. We must secure it.. The Nanabi is under my control but will need more time to acclimate to her role" danzo states but notice the frown on orochimaru face.