Chapter 3

-Konoha-

Danzo stares at the Hokage hat on his desk, his lifetime ambition finally fulfilled and the new Rokudaime looks to his two guests. The first being orochimaru and the other being sasuke uchiha, "Kukuku.. Quite the sight Hokage-sama" orochimaru says.

"Indeed.. Starting today both of you are Pardoned of your crimes and reinstated into Konoha's forces as a Jonin.. Otogakure will be a protectorate under Konoha" danzo says and orochimaru grins.

"Of course Hokage-sama.. The lost of Tsunade and a clan heir is a large blow but not a great one" orochimaru states.

"Orochimaru the Dobe is dead" sasuke comments, his arms folded. Danzo looks to the young uchiha, "Yes for nearly three years now but unofficially the Jinchuriki could be still alive according Jiraiya" he says but sasuke ignores him.

"Kukuku Naruto-kun has always had the devil's luck.. Sasuke-kun will find him in short order with his Taka" orochimaru says and danzo nods. Sasuke scoffs and heads off to train or brood, leaving the older men.

"Has he awakened the Mangekyo" danzo says and orochimaru grins wide.

"I had him befriend a girl named Karin and eventually court feelings for her.. Before he killed her and awakened his true eyes.. Sasuke-kun is so ruthless now.. Kukuku" orochimaru says.

"Good I want him as strong possible.. Should the Jinchuriki return.. I want it brought to heel" danzo says.

"Of course Hokage-sama but I am curious have you heard about the Ghost of Spring or Ghost of the Flash" orochimaru asks.

"This Ghost is ruthlessly efficient.. I'm sending a correspondence to Spring in an attempt to convince him to join Konoha" danzo says.

"Kukuku.. I wouldn't mind possessing this Ghost's body.. They say his Speed rivals Minato" orochimaru says and danzo scoffs.

"Once the correspondence is returned.. I will have Jiraiya make his way to Spring and meet with Ghost.. Once Ghost comes here.. My Sharingan will make them loyal to Konoha" danzo states, as the snake titters.

-Break-

Naruto steps out into his garden with a look up at the night sky, a cigarette in his mouth this time. He runs his fingers through his hair with a sigh, "Hamura-jiji.. Should I have her meet you" he muses.

"Who does Hamura-san need to meet" a soft voice says. Naruto glances and he sees hinata stepping into the garden, "You" he says, shocking her.

"Me?!" hinata states and naruto nods.

"Hamura-jiji is the Progenitor of the Hyuga clan.. I met him during the time I met Hagoromo-jiji.. After the battle with Kaguya.. Hamura went to the moon to watch over her" naruto explains.

"Why does he wish to meet with me" hinata says but naruto shakes his head.

"I don't know.. He didn't reveal it to me" naruto says but sighs.

"Follow me" naruto says and hinata follows him into the dojo. The pair take a seat on the floor and naruto takes her hands, looking into her lavender eyes.

"First I wanna say... I'm sorry for not noticing your feelings for me.. I was busy Pining over Sakura" naruto says but hinata touch his mouth, with a shake of her head.