Chapter 9

-Ame-

Deva-pein stares at the tobi with a blank face but his eyes flicker in rage, "What do you mean all Dead?!" he says. Tobi stood with arms crossed inside his cloak, "All the White Zetsu clones are Dead.. Which means Zetsu is dead" he says.

"Zetsu doesn't work on the frontline" konan says.

"That is true and somehow Zetsu is dead.. Then this Ghost is more a dangerous than we anticipated" tobi states.

"But how.. Zetsu is very good at concealing himself.. If Ghost and Sasori did indeed kill Zetsu.. How were they able to sense him.. He is able to hide in Pein-sama's rain" konan states.

"That is the question.. Perhaps we should reevaluate bringing Ghost into Akatsuki" tobi says but KI fills the room.

"No.. this Ghost has Defied GOD.. He is the Devil and will be smited" deva-pein says.

"That may be true Pein but we have lost three members now.. Our Spy network is in shambles" tobi states.

"No matter.. Ghost is a threat we can no longer ignore" deva-pein states.

"Do you really want to attack Spring.. They are a small country like Ame" konan protests but pein only stares.

"They are a haven for Ghost.. As God they must be smited to continue of path to Peace" deva-pein says and konan's eyes widen.

"Tobi contact the others.. I want them here in Ame within two weeks" deva-pein orders. Tobi narrows his eyes behind his mask, "He has lost his mind.. No matter I can still work this out" he thought.

"Of course Pein-sama" tobi says and sucks himself into his eye, leaving konan and deva-pein.

"Nagato what are you doing?!.. You want to declare on war a country.. To be no different than the large countries that have used Ame as their battlefield.. You would kill innocent people to bring peace" konan states.

"They will be sacrificed for Peace.. Do you want to abandon Yahiko's dream of peace" deva-pein says. Konan stares at yahiko's body with flickering eyes, "This is not Yahiko's dream.. You want to murder people to stop one person.. Who could help us" she says.

"He is the Devil.. He seeks to stop our peace" deva-pein shouts.

"You have changed Nagato.. You have never been like this.. Madara has changed you and not for the better.. Have you twisted Yahiko's dream of peace with Madara's rhetoric" konan says but deva-pein smacks her across the face. Konan clutches her face in shock but it slips into anger but her world goes black and she crumples to the floor. Standing behind konan were five people with identical rippled patterned eyes, orange hair of various lengths and styles with various piercing. No words were spoken as the stoutest of the group hefts konan onto his shoulder.

"You have defied God.. Now you are cast out of Heaven.. Fallen Angel" deva-pein says, summon several shinobi to spread konan's fall from grace.

-Spring-One Week Later-

Koyuki sits on her throne and tries to hide her disgust as jiraiya does his insane kabuki dance, "Jiraiya-san if you are quite finished.. We can get down to business" she says. Jiraiya holds his pose but sighs in defeat, "Alright Koyuki-chan" he says but flinches as koyuki glares.