Chapter 5

Naruto sighs contently as he sinks into the large hot spring with a small tray of sake on a floating tray. He has his face covered by a towel and his fox ears twitching in content but the sound of water sloshing catches him and he hides them.

"How'd you managed to escape" naruto muses, taking a sip of sake. A woman takes a seat next to naruto with a towel covering her head, "He's a heavy sleeper" she says.

"How are things after my display" naruto asks.

"Pein is quite perturbed.. Sasori has gone dark and Zetsu confirmed hints of Deidara's death" she says.

"I may or may not have convinced Sasori to aid me by dangling Kakashi and Orochimaru in front of him.. We're meeting in Ten days in Grass country on the Tenchi bridge" naruto states, taking another bump of sake.

"Should I inform Pein of this" she asks but naruto shakes his head.

"No.. I can deal with Sasori if this goes sideways.. Anyway.. How's your health" naruto asks.

"It's slowly progressing.. I may take you up on your offer" she says.

"If it gets worse.. Use my Kunai and I'll pull you out.. Will the other one defect if needed" naruto asks, his eyes closed.

"She is willing.. Pein's actions as of late are worrying her.. Their vision of things is differing from the original goal" she says.

"If she needs a nudge.. Reveal Danzo and Jiraiya's actions to her.. She can be vital ally" naruto says and feels a kiss on his cheek.

"I will.. Goodbye Menma-kun" she says. Naruto opens his eyes and his companion is gone, "Geez.. She like a Bat" he muses.

"Who's like a bat" tsunade says, stepping into the water in a towel and her hair pinned up. Naruto pushes his tray to her, "No one.. Gaara awake" he asks but tsunade shakes her head.

"Not yet.. I wanted a Soak... I'm curious about something.. You said you wanted destroy Konoha but only those who follow Danzo.. What If" tsunade asks.

"What if the Whole of Konoha follows him" naruto starts but sighs.

"Then they die.. I am no longer the naïve and stupid child that you met those years ago.. I've gained some of Kurama's cynical world view.. The People of Konoha are sheep.. They hate me for carrying Kurama.. Yet they revere my Father.. The civilians of Konoha believe they know Shinobi things.. You saw it first-hand in council meetings.. The civilians insert themselves into things they know nothing about" naruto adds.

"Is that why Koyuki wants Shinobi loyal to her alone but fight for the people from the shadows" tsunade says, after a bump of sake.

"Yes a shinobi should not serve two Masters.. All Shinobi suffer from this but Konoha has taken it too far.. The Previous Hokage would weep at how Konoha has perverted itself.. Present company included" naruto says and tsunade scoffs.

"Preach.. Those Fools would Never have done this if my Grandfather or Granduncle were alive.. Hell Sensei in his prime" tsunade says. Naruto rises to his feet and tsunade sees the numerous tattoos of foxes, spirals and flowers on his body but his scars drew her in with the chidori wound to his chest being the prominent.

"I kept them as reminders to keep me on my path" naruto says, wrapping a towel his waist but her eyes widen. Across naruto's upper back was the word demon with bleeding letters, "This I had done.. I usually keep it under a henge" he says, raising his arms.[Randy Orton Pose]