Chapter 26-Epilogue

A

fter the fall of Konoha and we dealt with danzo's bases around the country, news spread like wildfire.

About two days after the fall murasaki and sent her forces to survey the damage and all they found were the hokage mountain but the village was destroyed completely, leaving a barren crater and some debris. This frightened the new daimyo and she raised my bounty, giving me a do not engage order.

However after finding out about the complete and utter destruction of konoha, the strongest village deterred a great many bounty hunters. We stayed in chizaku town for about two months to take care of the survivors which were children and toddlers. About a hundred adults were spared as well mainly from using my negative sensing to get them out.

A combination of karin and itachi's Sharingans made them care for the children, rather than konoha's idealism. Shikamaru, his mother and a reformed guren were tasked to take care of the konoha refugees, seeking aid from murasaki to test her and she proved me wrong. The refugees were taken in and treated very well, more than likely out of fear. The fall of konoha also put iwa and kumo on notice, the former even coming off the idea of having the first child kurotsuchi had come to iwa. Kumo tried to give me trouble or rather ei was making trouble but nothing came from of it. I headed to suna and retrieved shukaku from gaara. We stayed another few months in wave country but returned to spring country permanently.

It was hinata and tsunade to announce they were pregnant and it came a total shock to me but I was absolutely thrilled. This also spurred the others except tsume to want a child of their own. The next year saw the births of my first daughter himawari and first son minato and hinata was so happy. Tsunade had triplets named mito, nawaki and kushina in honor of her family members. Sakura was next to have a baby girl we named hanako for flower child, quickly followed anko having a son we named boruto. Shizune had a son she named after uncle dan. Itachi eventually gave birth to a daughter we named sarada and kurotsuchi gave birth to a daughter named nemu. Mei managed to rangle another daughter named mai from me to ensure kirigakure's future. Mabui and I were the last to have children and it was son named tarui. I learned gaara and fu hooked up but haven't had kids yet. Karin and a healed jugo hooked up as well, eventually having a daughter named naruko after me.

The biju are living peacefully on uzushio and the seal is holding up strong to keep them safe. I even made the island a bit larger with my Rinnegan to give them more room. We converse regularly and their former hosts as well. I go to the island every few months to fight gyuki and train with my adopted siblings. About three years after the fall of konoha a new village sprung up in its place but with of all people shikamaru as the nanadaime. He contacted us in bid to gain our support but we turned it down as we are ghost of spring and protect her from the shadows. Life is good, I am happy and have so many kids to spoil. My ladies often call me the most doting father they have ever met. I may not have become hokage but I became something better a Father.

THE END