Chapter 22

Naruto turns his attention to konohamaru and moegi, "Now what to do with you" he says. Konohamaru gets to his feet with a kunai shaking his hand, "Y-you are a D-demon" he shouts. Naruto tilts his head with a frown but his fox tails and ears appear, "So you're like Them Konohamaru.. Sheep believing every word Danzo and his Ilk say" he says. Konohamaru charges naruto but he knocks the kunai out of his hand and grabs the boy with one his tails, "I am so disappointed in you.. I honestly thought you were different but then again you are a child" he says, tossing konohamaru back to meogi.

"Run.. Run back to Konoha and Tell them what you saw.. Tell them I will destroy Konoha.. Root and stem.. The Great Tree will Burn" naruto says, dropping the barrier. Konohamaru and meogi quickly head for fire country lands as naruto surveys the damage, before ordering his paths to cut off kakashi's head.

"I can collect their bounties.. Well one of them" naruto thought, recalling all his iron sand. Several clones appear and begin to dispose of the bodies as naruto picks up up ino's head, "Alas Ino Yamanaka.. I knew you her" he muses. Naruto places the head on her body and uses a seal to reattach it, before dispelling his paths.

"Now then" naruto says, rolling his neck a few times and vanishes in a white flash.

-Sunagakure-

Naruto appears in gaara's office and finds him at his desk with fu on a sofa with temari, "It's done" gaara asks and slowly nods.

"It's done.. I've dealt with the bodies.. I left two survivors" naruto comments.

"Who" temari asks and naruto glances her way.

"Konohamaru Sarutobi the Sandaime's grandson and his friend Meogi" naruto replies. Gaara leans back in his chair, "So what now" he asks. Naruto glances to fu and rubs his neck, "Now I'll head to Kumo and deal with that.. I'll leave some clones and some spiders near the Ray of Sky in case" he says.

"Also Fu will be staying behind but you'll need to wear a Henge" naruto adds and fu gasps.

"Are you sure about that" temari asks. Naruto makes several clones and they quickly vanish, "She is no longer a Jinchuriki but Taki could be problem.. Besides a change of scenery could help" he replies. Fu rises from the sofa and hugs naruto, "Thank you Naruto-kun" she says and he smiles.

"Think nothing of it.. We're practically family" naruto says, after pulling back and pulling up his hood. Gaara rises from his seat, "Temari can you escort Fu to the mansion.. I'll return soon" he says.

"I can wait to bring Shukaku to Uzushio.. You may need him if Konoha gets antsy" naruto says and gaara slowly nods, before naruto vanishes.

-Kumogakure-

Naruto appears in the Valley of Clouds and Lightning, "Hmm a good place to have a battle" he thought, as several Kumo shinobi land around him.

"Who are you?!" one shouts. Naruto removes his hood with a roll of his neck, "The Ghost of Spring.. Tell the Raikage I am here for his Jinchuriki" he says and flares his KI, to get his point across.

"Inform Raikage-sama" another shouts. Naruto pockets his hands as another flash erupts behind him, revealing his nine mates and put the kumo shinobi on edge.

"Clone told you all" naruto says and all of them nod.

"The lost of them will send shockwaves through Konoha" tsunade states.