Chapter 13

-Spring Country-

Naruto sits in his dojo and goes through the memories of his clones from the island, "I should speak to Konan as well" he thought and yawns. Naruto gets to his feet and stretches, "Onoki should be dead and Kurotsuchi the new Tsuchikage.. If not.. I'll make plans to get her out.. Those old fools may choose her Father but he doesn't have Onoki's Particle release but possesses a high level of control of Doton" he thought. He makes his way inside and to the kitchen as tsunade, sakura, shizune and hinata were making lunch.

"You look tired Naru-kun" tsunade asks. Naruto yawns again and takes a seat at the table, "All those clones I dispelled" he says, taking a seat followed by hana, anko, tsume and yugao. Itachi and konan also arrive as tsunade, hinata and sakura place sandwiches on the table.

"Konan have you considered what I asked" naruto asks.

"Nagato's betrayal has cut me deeply.. I wish to live a simple life and raise a child in peace but that can not happen.. So long Danzo and his cohorts live.. I will aid you Naruto" konan states.

"Thank you Konan.. You assistance will be greatly appreciated" naruto says. Lunch soon finished as naruto was yawning more and more, "We'll talk about things later.. Can one of you take Konan and Itachi to Dojima.. I'm going take a nap" he says, heading to his room.

-Break-

Naruto makes his way out of his room and into his private bathroom, "I still have to change Itachi.. Kurotsuchi or That one and Her.. Ohh man Her is gonna be bad" he thought, filling his tub with bubbles and hot water. Naruto sighs softly as he sinks into the tub, "Things are moving.. Soon the Sanbi will reform and I'll save him with no competition from Akatsuki but Konoha is still a possibility but not by much.. I still need to find Taki's container but the village is weary of outsiders.. Perhaps sending Arche or Rachnera inside.. Also the Rokubi for Her.. Then Iwa and Kumo.. Argghh.. So much to do.. I need to contact that one too" he thought, lathering his hair. Naruto finishes his bath and slips on some sweats and a wife beater, finding the others in the living room but hinata, konan and itachi. Naruto plops in his recliner with a yawn, "We need to discuss things going forward.. Just tell the others after" he says.

"Onoki should be dead by now" tsunade says and naruto nods.

"Yeah but they're keeping quiet.. The death of a Kage is a serious thing.. It would invite enemies to invade in the chaos" naruto explains.

"Will Kurotsuchi be chosen as Yondaime" hana asks.

"That's still a wild card.. It will be down to her or her father Kitsuchi.. He's a proven Shinobi but Kurotsuchi has a Kekkei Tota.. However that presents more problems" naruto states.

"CRA.. Iwa could pull that out.. They could make her pump out kids" anko says and naruto nods.

"I planned for that.. If Kurotsuchi isn't chosen for Tsuchikage.. She'll abandon Iwa" naruto comments.

"Wouldn't that jeopardize your plans for Konoha" sakura says but naruto shakes his head and points to itachi.

"If Kitsuchi is chosen.. Itachi can influence him to go through with aggression on Konoha.. I plan to send copies of my little black book to all the Daimyo.. Once word starts to spread.. Konoha and by extension Hi-no-Kuni will be cut off.. The Fire Daimyo will lose face with his counterparts and allow Suna to break their alliance and form one with Spring.. So for now we'll play the long game and keep building Kuroi Yuhi's reputation" naruto explains.