Chapter 4

-Sunagakure-

Naruto appears in office with sigh, "What the situation.. Temari" he says, seeing the blonde. Temari is a young woman with sandy-blonde hair in four pigtails, teal-green eyes and dressed in a short-sleeve, black combat kimono with red obi.

"Gaara has been taken by the Akatsuki" temari says and naruto clenches his fist.

"How long" naruto asks.

"Just over a day and a half.. Kankuro went after him but he was poisoned" temari replies. Naruto pulls down his hood and a clone pops out, "Go get Mercy and Sen" he says and the clone vanishes.

"Why didn't you contact me sooner" naruto asks, walking towards gaara's desk.

"I've been stuck with the council since it happened.. I've been trying to slip away" temari says, plopping on the sofa.

"He's still alive.. The dummy seal I put over his new seal is still active.. I'll bring him back" naruto says, picking up a glove on the desk and takes a deep sniff. Another flash fills the room as tsunade and shizune appear with the clone, shocking temari.

"Tsunade Senju?!" temari shouts. Naruto tosses the glove back on the desk, "For now refer to them as Mercy and Sen.. I'll explain everything once I return" he says.

"We'll be under Henges to alleviate the stress" tsunade says and both activate their henges. Tsunade's blonde hair now reaches her ankles and is now two shades darker, her honey eyes are now a dark amethyst. Shizune's black hair turns ash white and reaches to midback with golden eyes.

"Alright but Naruto you should know the council sent for assistance from Konoha.. A team should be en-route" temari says and naruto tsks.

"Won't matter" naruto says and heads for the window, "I'll be back soon" he says, leaping out.

"Alright.. I'll lead you to Kankuro and the other injured" temari says and both nod.

"Do you know who poisoned him" tsunade asks.

"Sasori of the Red Sand" temari replies and shizune gasps,

"That could be problem" shizune says but tsunade scoffs.

-Unknown Location-

Gaara floats in a blue bubble as chakra seeps out his mouth and eyes, surrounding him were six projections and two physical people. One is a man with long blond hair in high ponytail and cover the left side of his face. The second is a hunched over figure with a mask covering the lower half of his face but what tied them all together were the black cloaks adorned with red clouds.

"This is taking too fucking long with all of us" one of the projection shouts. He has slicked back sliver hair and purple eyes with the Akatsuki cloak.

"Shut up Hidan" a gruff voice says. He is very tall man with pupil-less green eyes and red sclera, also with a mask covering the lower half of his face.

"I would agree with Hidan.. Kakuzu.. The Ichibi container has a weak seal.. The extraction should have happened already" a monotone voice comments. He has Sharingan eyes with black hair in a ponytail and pronounced tear-troughs.

"Itachi is correct.. The extraction of the Ichibi should be done" states a man with purple, rippled patterned eyes.

"Is the Ichibi showing resistance Pein" the lone female of the group. She has short blue hair in a bun and amber eyes, lavender eye shadow and a labret piercing.