Chapter 18

-Kirigakure-

Naruto makes his way towards the gate of kirigakure but a smirk forms on his face as one of his clones stood with two people, one of which is the elusive rokubi jinchuriki. He is a tall, thin young man with pale golden eyes and brown hair that reaches to his shoulders. He wears a long, light blue kimono adorned with a small emblem of three bubbles on the back, and a pair of grey pants underneath, with an orange sash. His companion is a young woman with fair skin, dark-green eyes, and long wavy blonde hair with widows peak, reaching her back. She wears a violet-colour kimono top with white trimmings tied by a black obi, black shorts with a shuriken holster underneath a slit black skirt with red trimmings, violet arm warmers and black shinobi boots.

"Utakata.. You are very elusive man" naruto says. Utakata stays quiet and follows naruto inside of kirigakure, "My clone told you everything" naruto asks and utakata slowly nods.

"You wish to free me of my burden" utakata comments.

"You believe being a Jinchuriki is a burden.. I'll concede that but The world has made it a burden" naruto comments. The three reach the mizukage tower and made their way to mei's office, finding hinata, anko, itachi and kurotsuchi.

"Welcome home Utakata" mei says but utakata remains quiet. Naruto removes his hood and plops on the sofa, "They told you everything" he asks.

"Yes.. I'll add an entry on Sasuke Uchiha for killing Ao and Konoha trespassing in Mizu" mei says, with a slight smirk on her face.

"Who are you people" hotaru states. Naruto leans back on the sofa with a sigh, "We are Kuroi Yuhi.. They are Black Mamba.. Cinnamon.. Terra and Raven.. You can call me Menma" he says.

"Why do you want the Rokubi" utakata asks. Naruto sighs once again, "I want to level the playing field between the nations by taking away Jinchuriki.. I will break that wheel once and for all.. I've started that with Isobu.. He's safe and protected.. I wish to do the same with all the Biju" he explains.

"That would kill Shishou" hotaru say and utakata glares at her.

"Hotaru.. Quiet" utakata says. Naruto points to his Rinnegan, "Though true.. The extraction would kill him but with this eye.. I can revive him with no problem" he says.

"Utakata.. I had Kuroi Yuhi find you.. So that if you wished.. You can rejoin Kirigakure" mei says but utakata promptly shakes his head.

"I have no desire to involve myself in Shinobi affairs" utakata says.

"All the more reason to rid yourself of your biju.. We just stopped Konoha ninja from claiming the Sanbi" anko states.

"I agree.. The new Hokage is a reputed War-hawk and has already stolen the Nanabi from Taki.. Boundaries mean nothing to him" itachi states.

"Perhaps we should discuss this with Saiken" naruto says and rises from the sofa, grasping utakata's shoulder and shunshining them to the roof.

"Does Saiken know how to reach the shared mindscape" naruto asks and utakata slowly nods, before sitting back to back. The pair slowly slip into a meditative state and all things drop away, until naruto finds himself in a large space. Utakata was there as well sitting on top of saiken's head. He is a light blueish bipedal slug with stubby arms, feet and six long tails. He has has two prominent optical tentacles and hole-like openings as a mouth, with his entire body is covered in a thick, slimy substance.