Chapter 10

Naruto had to resist ramming a kunai into jiraiya's throat, listening to the man ramble on and on and on about his books, women and his prowess as a man. Anko snorted at that notion because she had experienced a true man. Naruto had done his job very well and jiraiya had no clue ghost and naruto were one in the same. The pervert woke up the next morning with two women in his bed and both praised his sexual prowess, after being paid quite well. Koyuki declined to make his movie but agreed to let ghost meet with konoha.

"You're gonna love Konoha.. The Hot-springs.. The women" jiraiya crows. Anko glares at the man under a henge, adopting the look of long, braided neon green hair to her rear and sick yellow eyes like her former sensei. The group soon reach the imposing walls of konoha, meeting the infamous gate guardians or lovers izumo and kotetsu.

"You're pretty famous" izumo says. Naruto signs his name with a wiggle of his lollipop in his mouth, "Yeah.. I hadn't notice.. I do my job.. As a Ghost.. I am not meant to be noticed and make people wonder if I even exist" he says. Jiraiya quickly starts writing in a notepad with blood running down his nose but freezes as naruto glares, "I find my likeness in a book.. I'll cut your nuts off and boil 'em.. Then proceed to feed 'em to ya" he says, coldly and causing all three to grab their crotches.

"R-right.. Let's head to see the Hokage.. Your lady can find a Hotel" jiraiya says. Naruto glances back to anko, "See soon.. Lover" anko coos, sauntering off in her revealing outfit.

"You doing her" jiraiya asks but shuts up as naruto glares. The village hasn't changed since he was here last but he could sense numerous hidden shinobi, "More than likely his Ne" naruto thought. Jiraiya rambles on about how nice konoha was, how it was the strongest village and the like.

"Such propaganda" naruto thought. The pair reach Anbu headquarters, "Um why are we not going to the Hokage tower" naruto asks.

"Well it was destroyed not long ago.. The former Hokage and several others were killed.. So we moved thing to here for now as a new place is being built" jiraiya explains. The Anbu inside gave naruto suspicious glances but the new kyubi ignores them.

"Hokage-sama is inside" an Anbu named Bull states, at the door. Jiraiya opens the door and naruto immediately notices danzo and orochimaru standing next to him.

"Welcome to Konoha.. I am the Rokudaime Hokage" danzo starts, not offering a handshake. Naruto slowly nods and takes a seat as jiraiya closes the door and leans next to it, "I am Menma.. Known as The Ghost" naruto says.

"Kukuku.. You look so young and already an S-class Shinobi" orochimaru states. Naruto slowly nods but he could feel danzo trying to needle his brain, "Yes but I am not one to brag.. I let my actions speak for me" naruto says.

"Indeed.. You destroyed the Land of Sky.. Saving Spring country in the process.. Killed Iwa Missing-nin Deidara and saved the current Kazekage.. Notable feats" orochimaru comments and naruto slowly nods again.

"Yes.. Um Hokage-sama.. Jiraiya-san was not forthcoming on why you wish to meet with me.. May you elaborate" naruto asks. Danzo's hidden eye narrows but he remains blank faced, "Yes.. I'll get straight to the point.. I wish to offer you a place in Konoha.. You would be granted the status of Tokubetsu Jonin and if you prove yourself.. You will granted full Jonin status after a few years.. You will also provide a child to a woman of our choosing within two years and once the child is born.. You may receive clan status" he explains. Naruto stares at the older man and blinks with a rub of his eyes, giving all three a false impression of victory.