•14•

Brandy's POV~

Brandy's POV~

I wake up slowly to the sound of Vi and Caitlyn arguing

I wake up slowly to the sound of Vi and Caitlyn arguing. I open my eyes to see nothing, a bag had been placed on my head and the room is too dark to see through the fabric. I feel my hands secured behind my back, tied up. I groan and them going back and forth, not paying attention to what they are saying.

Some one opens the door and takes Vi out. She struggles and shouts and I feel someone take me to follow them, I'm too tired to argue.

We're sat down in a new room and our bags are removed from our heads. The guard nudges someone sat in the shadows before leaving the room.

"You shy? Or just ugly?" Vi blurts out to the figure.

They stand and remove their mask and hood, showing the face I've been wanting to see for years. He had grown since I had last seen him, but that's what seven years will do to you.

"You look good for a couple dead girls."

"Ekko?"

He rolls his eyes and opens a container showing the glowing blue crystal Powder had. "What do you know about this?"

"Nothing. What the hell is this all about?" I ask my brother.

"What were you doing with Jinx?"

"Her name is Powder. And we just found her when you and your goons showed up."

"It's us, Ekko. Brandy and Vi. Your sister and your friend. I'm the same person who used to dress you when you were too young to, race you to the arcade and see who could find the quicker route. Same sister who used to hold you as you sobbed about the nightmares you had about enforcers."

"And I'm the same person who used to take you down to the junk heap and hose you down when you got covered in grease."

"That was a long time ago. People change."