•18•

Brandy's POV~

Brandy's POV~

We walk into the last drop, weapons brandished and everyone's eyes on us

We walk into the last drop, weapons brandished and everyone's eyes on us. One of them plays a new song, seemingly unaware of our presence. Then he notices their stares and looks to us before jumping away in fear. He was one of the ones we fought seven years ago.

The last drop was different. It had the vibe of a club rather than a welcoming pub. Neon blue, red and pink lights shone on the walls and the ceilings. Everything had changed.

Vi throws the helmet of one of the mutant bodyguards to two large men in uniforms.

Sevika whistles, getting everyone's attention. "Everyone, out." She gets up from her table and stands opposite us. Vi readjusts her gauntlets, making them hiss, whilst I spin my daggers in my hands.

Sevika takes out a few viles of shimmer and puts them in her bionic arm. Vi cracks her neck and I crack my knuckles.

We run at each other. Sevika picks up a chair and throws it, which the two of us dodge. Vi goes to punch her face but Sevika dodges too, so I go to slash her stomach.

Vi then punches her in the stomach and throws her into the bar. She stumbles as she gets up before racing to us. Each of us get hits on each other, we all get punched and cut up, the chaos of the fight leaving spit and blood splattering across the floor.

Vi walks up to the bat and had a drink, giving it to me so I can have the rest before I throw it to Sevika's head, but she dodges it, getting up.

Vi throws a pool table at her and runs to punch her through it but Sevika stabs a steaming hot blade through, narrowly missing my girlfriend. Sevika haphazardly swings this sword around meaning both Vi and I have to dodge. She manages to get a hit on Vi making her scream in pain. I run towards the two, slashing Sevika's arm to make her pull away. But, she stabs through the other gauntlet, shutting down its power.

She punches Vi away to the bar and turns to me. She swings lazily at me and I can duck at each one. Each time I did, I cut her legs. This goes on for not even a minute before she rolls her eyes and punches my stomach, catching me off guard.

I land next to Vi on the floor. There's blood flowing from my mouth and gushing from her nose. I feel shit, my whole body is aching and I don't want to move for lack of energy.  But as Sevika puts more shimmer into her arm, Vi staggers to her feet, spitting out a tooth.

I stare up at her in awe at the amount of resolve she has. I cough up more blood and I painfully roll to my back. I try to get up, to stand by her side, but I drop sharply back to the ground with a wince. I smile proudly at my girlfriend, she is so strong, while I lay here drenched in my own blood.

She smiles at my, nodding before dropping a gauntlet and turning to Sevika. She equips her blade and runs at Vi, screaming. The impact of the Hextech weapon against the Silco made one creates a bright jet of blue and red light.

They fight, brawling, punching and cutting each other until they could drop. Sevika climbs up onto the bar as I painfully drag my self to sit up against it. She jumps at Vi but Vi holds up the gauntlet creating a shield.  The shield disappears and Sevika is left floating in the air. Vi takes the opportunity and rips of her bionic arm and throws her across the room.

When Vi sees that Sevika isn't getting back up, she drops her stance and drops to her knees, wailing. She mutters something I can't hear before staggering to me and dragging me up to lean on the bar more. She wipes the blood from her nose and looks to me.

"Well done. You did so good." She says weakly.

"So did you."

"Are you ok? You're still bleeding."

"I'll be ok, a bit of blood never hurt anyone."

"That is such a lie!"

"You did better than me anyway, you could actually stand by the end of it."

"Then we can agree to disagree I suppose."

She smiles and weakly grabs my face. She brings me in for a loving kiss and I melt into her touch.

"Bravo sis."

Black.