•17•

Brandy's POV~

Brandy's POV~

The rain hits our skin and our clothes as we walk through Piltover

The rain hits our skin and our clothes as we walk through Piltover. We ask the odd person where we may find a particular person before we go on our way.

Vi thinks we have to fight, I disagree but it may be the only way to stop him. He wanted to fight too.

We find him in a forge, creating something neither of us could understand. He hears our footsteps and turns to us.

Councilor Talis.

"You wanna make Silco pay for what he's done?"

His eyebrows knot together. "I could have you arrested."

I shake my head and we walk slowly around the room.

"You guys like to bandy that threat around."

"You ever been to Stillwater?"

"No."

Vi scoffs and I roll my eyes.

"So you just wave and arm, have someone dragged off?"

"Don't bother to find out what it does to someone, being stuffed in a stone box for weeks, months or even years?"

The Councilor sighs, looking to the floor. "Yeah, I wanna make Silco pay."

Me and Vi look at eachoher, smirk and look back to him. "We want in."

"There is no in. You heard the Council." He scoffs and rolls his eyes as if it was obvious.

"Fuck the Council."

"You said you were tired of doing nothing. That's the only sensible thing that came out if any of your mouths tonight."