Chapter 1: New Arrival

War never changes, no matter what era it happens in. Years ago, humanity was threatened by an enemy from another world.

The sirens.

At first humanity had no answer and no way to properly defend themselves from this threat, meaning their ability to travel and control the seas were at risk.

And so humanity created the Azur Lane. Their answer to the sirens challenge to their seafaring adventures. Girls that were able to harness the power of warships, turning them into strong warriors.

After many battles and much destruction, the Azur Lane was victorious and drove the sirens back, securing humanity's future.

Though the peace did not last between the allies of Azur Lane. The four factions of the alliance were torn apart due to differing ideologies and plans for the future.

Eagle Union and Royal Navy were the only ones who stayed together and kept Azur Lane intact. The Sakura Empire and Iron Blood were the two factions that broke off to form their own alliance.

They called themselves Red Axis and presented themselves as Azur Lanes main competitor for command of the ocean. And they took the chance and attacked the island that housed the base of the Azur Lane alliance.

Right now everyone who was present and defended the bare were now recovering from the fresh attack from their enemy and main rivals on the sea.

It was an attack that caught then off guard as ships were still assembling at the base, with a few fleets set to arrive in the next few days. The battle would've been lost had it not been for Eagle Union's best warrior, The Grey Ghost.

Or Enterprise as she was better known as.

"I did not expect them to attack us first. They caught us completely off guard." A woman observing the aftermath and cleanup of the attack said to another that was accompanying her.

She had short blonde hair and red eyes which matched the colour of her smart uniform jacket which she wore over the top of a white dress shirt.

Battleship Prince of Wales

"It is no surprise that the Sakura Empire joined forces with the Iron Blood." The woman accompanying her replied.

" The woman accompanying her replied