33. Secret's Out

The creature let out another shriek at Aiden as it turned it's attention solely on him, completely forgetting about Nancy wjo had run out of the room she was locked in, running into Jonathan's arms. Though she immediately looked in horror at who diverted the creature's attention.

"Jonathan,take Nancy and go" Aiden said.

"Are you crazy?!" Nancy screeched.

"Yep!" Aiden nodded before facing the monster. "Aye, stupid! Come get me!"

The monster immediately complied as it charged at the 15 year old who immediately turned on his heels. As the chase continued, Aiden went from screaming to laughing as he increased his speed, seemingly enjoying the thrill.. even taunting the monster to keep up. He knew there was no way for the monster to catch up with him so he might as well ply around with it till El showed up.

Which he would've done well if he hadn't tripped on the fire extinguisher Nancy dropped.

Aiden hit the floor and rolled a few feet before being pinned down by one of the monster's fleshy claws. Being directly below the creature,he had no way to move his hands or form any technique.

'This was a stupid plan' Aiden thought as the monster shrieked right in his face,the smell of melted flesh and bones filling his nostrils.

'Yeah,no shit'

Aiden knew if something didn't happen soon, he'd get his head eaten. He could've easily teleported out of the hospital instead of running but he didn't need this thing going after anyone else. But currently he was stuck and not even Kakashi's Sharingan could do much at this point..

'Wait a minute... Kakashi sensei,use kamui!'

'If I do,this bastard would just get sucked into the pocket dimension with us'

'That's the point! Then we'd ditch it in there. It would have no way to escape!'

As the red glow of Kakashi's Sharingan began to spawn in Aiden's left eye, the monster seemed to completely freeze.

"Wait, what?"

"Get off him!!" A voice screamed.

The monster was immediately thrown to the ceiling and then every other part of the room before being sent through the wall.

Once Aiden scrambled to his feet,he immediately went outside to where the creature had landed, running through hand signs for the fireball jutsu and unleashing the flames on what was left from the monster.

"Shit,that was close" Aiden breathed out as he turned towards his friends. Max and Eleven ran towards the boy, Max reaching him first and pulling him into a hug.

"Are you okay?" Max looked him over ad she pulled away.

"I'm fine, I'm okay" he reassured her. Max nodded before kissing he boyfriend's forehead.

Once Max let go,Aiden was faced with El. He gave the girl one look before pulling her into a hug which she eagerly returned.

"I'm sorry" Aiden told her. "You were just looking out for me.. I shouldn't have snapped"

"Friends don't lie" El replied. "but I did... I'm sorry too"

Aiden held her tighter "It's okay,I understand"

They pulled away and Aiden poked Eleven's forehead, causing her to smile.

__________

"What were you thinking?!" Nancy whisper-yelled, grabbing Aiden's ear. "What if El hadn't shown up?"

"Ow, ow... Nancy stop!" Aiden winced. If anything,the older girl pulled on his ear even harder. "Max, help!"

"Don't 'Max' me" the redhead stood to the side with folded arms. "You should be lucky I'm not pulling your other ear"

"You save your sister from getting eaten alive and this is the thanks you get" the boy complained.

"Guys come on,stop it" Mel sent over to Nancy who gave her brother's ear one last pull before letting go, earning a yelp from him.

"Never do something like that again" Nancy said.

"No promises" Aiden rubbed his ear.

"It can't be good for her to sta. In there this long" Mike said. El was currently sitting still, trying to mentally find Billy,the mind flayer of anything relating to it. "Whatcif she gets brain damage or something?"

"Oh shit," Lucas said. "Can that really happen?"

"No it can't" Aiden folded his arms. "Mike's being paranoid and doesn't know what he's talking about"

"And you do?" Mike turned to his brother.

"Yes, yes I do" Aiden looked at him. "as long as she doesn't come in contact with anything that wounds her, she'll be fine"

"Cause I know how power systems work,you numbskull!" Aiden yelled. "El doesn't have chakra like me so she doesn't have a particular energy source that she needs to worry about draining"

"Oh,sureee" Mike rolled his eyes. "I should trust the guy who hid that this whole thing is a TV show and he knew exactly what would happen next!"

Aiden's heart flipped and it felt like cold water was poured on his head. Mike did not just say that out loud... How did he even know?

"What?" Nancy furrowed her eyebrows. Everyone else had similar reactions.

"He knows exactly what's going on and what's going to happen next,cause back in his home dimension,this whole thing... Our lives had played out before as a TV show-!" Mike screamed,only to get cut off by a slap from Aiden who immediately covered his mouth as well.

"Shut you mouth, man" Aiden said,both angry and worried at the same time. "You have no idea what kind of consequences you'd have to face if I ever said these things out loud"

"So you knew all this was going to happen" Will said.

"I... Yeah, I did" the curly haired boy shook his head.

"And yet you didn't tell us anything-" Nancy started.

"Do you want the upside down to bleed into this world?!" Aiden asked. "Or would you want my original dimension to bleed into it?! I was completely shocked to find out this dimension and the Naruto dimension was real... If these two are real, who knows what else is out there?! If I told you even one detail of what's to come,it could twist events so much that the multiverse could implode on itself! Do you people not get that?! Sure,I lied and hated it! But I have to keep these things secret! Just by being here I'm creating a ripple effect throughout this universe. If I slip out a single piece of information, things could get twisted enough for all of us to die at once!"

After Aiden's rant,he was already breathing heavily.

"So is that why you and Max are conspiring against me?" Mike asked.

"What?" Max furrowed her eyebrows.

"For fucks sake..." Aiden shook his head. "Out of everything I said"

"I found him" El suddenly spoke up. Aiden wondered if she'd heard any of that.

"Found who?" Nancy asked.

"Billy"