First Night

This is a description of the girlfriends. What they look like mostly.

Girlfriend Descriptions.

Haley.
Brown wavy shoulder length hair and bright blue eyes.

Izzie.
Brown curly shoulder length hair and brown eyes with green specks in them.

Mandy.
Straight brown shoulder length hair and green-yellow eyes.

Avery.
Straight black shoulder length hair and deep brown eyes.

Natalie.
Curly brown short hair and blue-green eyes.

{Belle's POV}

During the entire ride to the boys place they all flirted with their girlfriends or kissed them. But I don't mind. They haven't seen them in a while so I understand. I stayed in the back sitting next to a cuddling Mandy and Niall. Mandy tried to talk to me but Niall kept kissing her or saying something "cute" to her. 

So I decided I should text Rose. Once I turned my phone on it exploded with texts.

5 New Texts From Rose.

4 New Texts From Joseph.

6 New Texts From Emerson.

Fuck! I forgot to text them before we boarded the plane. I'm so stupid! All of Rose's texts were similar like hey, I miss you already stuff like that. Joseph's were the same. Emerson's sounded like he was worried. The first two were hey and separated by a few hours. The third and fourth were around six and eight asking if I were okay. The last two were sent around nine and ten asked if I were mad at him. These were sent with the American time zone.

Now it's 3:37 in England. So it's 10:37 back home. Maybe he's still up? I typed in a quick text and sent it to him.

"Sorry. I was on a plane back to England with the boys. I left right after school. Sorry."

I rested my head against the window and watched everything fly by. I don't know what places we're passing. Maybe if everyone wasn't sucking each others faces off I'd know. But I can't say that, and I can't ruin this for them. They probably haven't seen their girlfriends in a while, I don't want to be a bother.

My phone buzzed in my pocket making nervous. What if he's mad? What if he was asking me if I were okay because he found out about me cutting and being suicidal? But when I opened the text I felt a wave of relief hit me.

"It's fine babe. No need 2 b sorry. I thought u were mad at me. Have fun in England and make sure to txt me and to send pics! :)"

I smiled down at my phone as I felt butterflies flutter in my chest at the thought of him calling me babe. My eyes scanned the car to make sure no one saw me smile at my phone like a freak. Thankfully they're all eating each others faces, not literally, or talking about what they did when they weren't with each other.

Did the boys tell the girls about my "accident"? I don't like using the word suicide, even though I did it. Or at least tried to. Hopefully they didn't. I don't want people knowing about that.

I looked back down at my phone and sent Emerson another text.

"Kk. I will. Ill let u sleep. U have school tomorrow, I dont. :) night!"

When I sent the text I noticed the car wasn't moving anymore. Everyone is still hypnotised by what they're doing so they didn't notice either. We're parked in front of a huge house! Not a mansion, but maybe three floors.

I cleared my throat to get everyone's attention. They all turned their attention to me with bright pink cheeks. I pointed out the window. When they saw where we were their cheeks went from pink to tomato red. "Well..erm...lets go...um...inside." Harry said while climbing out of the car as fast as he could. Everyone chuckled at his awkwardness as the rest of us climbed out.